Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

my5dollar -my5dollar.com

Hi, I'm Dave, the new owner of my5dollar.

my5dollar is a 9x9 forced Matrix system using Alertpay as Payment processor.

The membership fee is ONLY$5

We have "easy-registration" using Facebook, Google, Twitter accounts.

All withdrawals are instantly processed.

We have a member forum and our own chat.

http://my5dollar.com

Dave17

Is your site new? and can you please post more information? Thanks!!

You can see on the site that they've been active for only 6 days now, and have only 5 members who have joined. Only AP as payment processor is bit bad due to their current CC issues, so adding money is very complicated. Admin should consider adding other processors as well.

I don't personally have much trust (nor interest) in this type of sites, since they advertise money on the scale that's way beyond obtainable, with total memberbase required nearing 400 million users - this is just not possible to get in this kind of program.

• 2 weeks later...

You can see on the site that they've been active for only 6 days now, and have only 5 members who have joined. Only AP as payment processor is bit bad due to their current CC issues, so adding money is very complicated. Admin should consider adding other processors as well.

I don't personally have much trust (nor interest) in this type of sites, since they advertise money on the scale that's way beyond obtainable, with total memberbase required nearing 400 million users - this is just not possible to get in this kind of program.

yeah...i just checked the site more carefully and apparently we need to refer a lot. The registration fee has also changed from $5 to $1...maybe to attract more members.

Hi again!

it's true you would need about 400 Mio users, but the fact is that you need only refer 9 users.

With this 9 users you are in profit already and now this 9 new users are gonna refer new members for you.

to get to the 400 mio users would be nearly impossible but you can earn a few dollars here and then just by referring 9 members.

And in our banner section you can also post your referral link to Facebook or twitter by clicking just one button.

Here is our currently running referral contest: win $1000

Have a nice day!

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

spillover system? hm , that is nice feature if we have good upline that could refer more people to join under them :D, but with this matrix, it is very hard for us to earn from here, and to earn $43.74 , we need about 729 downline lol, that is too much for us