Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

icashroad - icashroad.com

I Am NOt Admin

Welcome to icashroad.com !

icashroad.com is the largest independent regulator for all securities firms doing online and offline business. We oversee nearly 34 branch offices and 1,700 registered securities representatives. ICashRoad Created in June 2009 through the consolidation of NASD and the member regulation, enforcement and arbitration functions of the New York Stock Exchange, ICashRoad is dedicated to investor protection and market integrity through effective and efficient regulation and complementary compliance and technology-based services.

NASDAQ initially was a technical innovation gathering real-time transaction prices from all the dealers in the largest, most actively traded over the counter stocks. The impetus was to make trading in these stocks more attractive versus stocks on the major exchanges, where real-time transactional information had been available for many decades. Eventually, NASDAQ has evolved into a quasi-market of its own, allowing investors and their financial advisors to find the best price available for any NASDAQ-listed security with up-to-moment accuracy, and thus to place their trades with the dealer offering that best price, or best execution.

Make a Deposit

Make a Deposit

Select a plan:

200% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $150 101.00

Plan 2 $151 - $300 110.00

Plan 3 $301 - $600 150.00

Plan 4 $601 - $1,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

500% after 2 days

Plan 1 $100 - $10,000 500.00

Calculate your profit >>

1000% after 3 days

Plan 1 $1,000 - $100,000 1000.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

i really dont understand the plan offer inhere,i understand they are offering 200% after one day,but when you tak a good look at the plan you will see, that when you invest 10$ you get 101$, that is where i am confuse, what are we gonna get, is it 1% on our 10 dollar, if that is the case though the roi is too small but i guess it can be sustainable then.

Good to know that this program has been running for sixteen days now and has been paying so far, it's no wonder this one is active as we can only get 1% daily ROI from their daily plan which is sustainable, but for amounts starting from $601, they offer double on investment in just one day which I don't think they can pay honestly.

Hyip owner knows that his site won't get high investors and thats the reason if we plan to invest 601$ then he gives 200% back after 1 day, how funny and 101% plan is just useless.If we invest through LR, 1% goes into fees so after keeping funds for 1 day we only our principal back next day.

Icashroad never made any sense to me, first of all the stats are fake, only frauds do such things.I wonder what this admins get by launching such sites.Only newbies can fall for such sites.

@sushanth34

By copying other posters posts you will not get paid so stop wasting your time, mods are not so stupid to pay you.

This program last paid on 16th March and no payment since then, also the monitors moved the status to problem, it was better short term that paid for a total of fifteen days above, but as usual short term programs are risky enough that will go down anytime.