Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Silver Structure - Silverstructure.com

onliner76

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Date: 4/18/2012 7:42:49 AM Reference Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Transaction type: Transfer Received From Name/Email: Gabriel Raske

alertpay@silverstructure.com Current Status: Completed Amount: $1.05 USD Purchase Type: Service Shipping Details: Not Provided Details (optional): Withdraw to faceless from Silver Structure

Payment received:

Date: 2012-19-04 15:39:01

Batch: 92085513

From Account: U2617977

Amount: $0.40

Memo: Withdraw to HyipFB from Silver Structure

Date: 2012-20-04 15:22:25

Batch: 92212247

From Account: U2617977

Amount: $0.40

Memo: Withdraw to HyipFB from Silver Structure

GENUINE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE!!!

Greetings to you all, members of this forum.

My name is John Albert Wesley, a systems Engineer. I have been investing money online for more than 5 years.

I'm here to reveal to you 3 very genuine investment companies that actually pays its members a percentage of their investments

every trading day.

I very well know that most people are scared of doing online investment because of their past

losses & experiences i e when the owners ran away with the money after some months.

I agree with you that one needs to be very wise since online investments are very risky.

I will only remind you that there is risk everywhere, even in your bedroom. There is no free money online and people

want to make money online. Whoever is not ready to take risk cannot succeed online. You need to understand that not all

online investment companies are scams, some are genuine, honest and really paying returns every trading day.

This is my advice for those ready to do online investments:

Don't be greedy.

Start with a small capital & after you received some real payments, you can then increase your capital.

Also avoid short term investments like 10days,30days etc because they usually fold up within a short period of time.

Long term investment companies usually stay for a long time before closing e g 180days. Another advice is that- run away

from companies that promise very high returns on investments like 100% or 200% after 1week.

Any investment company that promises over 3% returns daily on investment is fake and should be avoided.

The companies I want to reveal to you are 3 in number and very honest, genuine and paying returns every trading day.

But I need to inform you that the information will not be revealed for free. You have to pay some money to know about it.

The fee I place on these 3 secrets is just $30. I mean $30 for all the 3 secrets.

Due to the poor economic conditions all over the world, nowadays no valuable thing can be gotten for free.

Every good thing costs money to enjoy, so also is valuable information on money matters or investing.

I charge $30 because you and I know very well that information is power and power is money.

Yes knowledge is money...

I guarantee that you will make a lot of money at the companies. In fact you will make money there because I'm actually

earning money at the companies based on my capital invested. The fee speaks for its uniqueness.

You may even earn more money than me if you invest more money than me. Thats the main reason why I'm charging that fee.

Unserious people are not welcomed, its strictly for very serious people only.

When the information is eventually revealled to you, you will thank me many times.

You don't believe it, you loose out because its very real & I'll give it out only when you pay my fee.

Interested people should pay the fee of $30 to my liberty reserve account which is U6035813.

Again my liberty reserve account number is- U6035813.

After making the payment, notify me through my email address- zempella @ gmail .com with the e-currency account you used to pay.

After confirmation of your payment, I will immediately send the 3 secret company details to your email address.

I wish you a very good luck in your online businesses.