Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Platinum Forex - www.platinumfxtrades.net

I am not the admin of this site.

Platinum Investment Consultants Inc (PICI) that invests in markets dealing in stocks, foreign exchange and investment options online since 2010. PICI management team is a combined group of experienced traders and financial market analysts, who are managing investment portfolio and profitable placement it on the Forex market with goal to provide the highest expected return at any level of transactions. The main goal of our PICI is financial stability, timely payments and a high level of service to our customers. We take a disciplined, using a team approach to portfolio management and research, leveraging the expertise of seasoned investment professionals. PICI is focusing in their activity on the use of right combination professional safe investment technologies and conservative risk management into investing. We enable individual investors to capitalize on a wide-array of investment opportunities, when they not have access to otherwise, due to monetary reasons and from unfamiliarity with just how to invest. Our investing approach employs a rational decision-making process that strives to compound up wealth while reducing risk.

One of the company’s main advantages is an individual approach to every client regardless of the amount of investment. We are interested in long-term cooperation and strive to build relations with each client based on trust. By investing in our company you could receive from 2.00% to 7.50% daily, avoiding most of the risks that lie in wait for the regular investor.

Investment Plans:

plan-1.png

plan-2.png

plan-3.png

plan-4.png

plan-5.png

*Accepts only LR

*Three level referral commission

JOIN HERE!

When i visited this site i felt its a good, the design is unique and innovative but when i saw monitor page i could easily make out that this site isnt listed on any popular hyip monitors which are known to us.This site cannot be trusted without seeing payment proofs uploaded by members.

Bonus offers for the investments in the last two plans have seem to be made to attract investors to deposit in big to the program, but I don't think anyone will invest such huge amounts in this program, the first few plans look good and reasonable to me, we should not invest more than we afford to lose.

well i guess i will miss out on this one, i really dont like this program, it not attractive to me , though one can never judge by it look but i believe it also add to the quality of the program and how much the owner has in order to make the program, more convincing for investors to invest with them.

Not much monitors listing this program, except one which claim this one as paying and last paid as on 16th March recently, these plans have long term, but I don't think 2% daily can be paid for such a long term of more than a year or two, this one would be popular by now if the admin considered to add to monitor's list.

Lets just wait for proof of payments before we make conclusion. Right now I'm trying to open as many hyip monitoring site as I can to check this site status. Its plan look good but is it popular. that's what I'm always asking myself before I even try to invest.

Their site seems to be somewhat badly underway, given all the "coming soon"s and "example text"s around - this is not very appealing considering that once hyip launches, it should be completely ready for action right off. Plans and their ROI are reasonable, but there seems to be some 5% deduction on withdrawals - I don't really like that. Currently I can see couple monitors on-site, with only one reporting investment done with some returns. I think that's fine considering that the program has been active for 12 days now. Personally though I wouldn't go putting my money into this one - it doesn't give good enough impression.

This program for me looks like a risky one, it's been online for around two weeks now but yet there is no good monitor added to the ratings page, the two monitors there seems to be new and we can't rely the status given by them, I think we should search for real payment proofs on forums or better try with our own risk.