Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Starz Cash - starzcash.com

luck233

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm too member of this site, I have a payment with this site for to now, but in this time, it is very difficult to work, this site have very least PTC ads and offers too don't have many for my country, it is very difficult when from very long, I only have more 40 cents after received first payment

• 2 weeks later...

I'm too member of this site, I have a payment with this site for to now, but in this time, it is very difficult to work, this site have very least PTC ads and offers too don't have many for my country, it is very difficult when from very long, I only have more 40 cents after received first payment

the offer in this site not good if you come from asian or africa, but if you are from UK or Canada, you will get a good amount of offer here, one of my acquintance that come from canada, earned from this well and you are right there are some PTC ads that people can click too but little earning there

the offer in this site not good if you come from asian or africa, but if you are from UK or Canada, you will get a good amount of offer here, one of my acquintance that come from canada, earned from this well and you are right there are some PTC ads that people can click too but little earning there

Yes, I understand about this problem, I'm only a member from Vietnam, it is not good for many GPT sites, really with this site, it too have many int offers that I can join but regret that almost I have been member. It too have PTC ads valued but not many, sometimes only have some ads valued 1 cent but it must be some days activation

• 5 weeks later...