Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sibor Mutual Fund - sibormf.biz

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to Sibor Mutual Fund.

signupSibor Mutual Fund (SMF) is one of leading and fastest growing private financial services companies located at Asia, We've been serving our clients investment needs since 2004.SMF offers investors a well-rounded portfolio of products to meet varying investor requirements and has presence in 59 cities across the country. Sibor Mutual Fund constantly endeavors to launch innovative products and customer service initiatives to increase value to investors.

We are committed to providing our investors with state-of-the-art, risk-averse, asset management techniques. We understand that the foundation of our business depends on a high level of trust, reliability and confidence in us as managers, as well as providing value in meeting our investors financial goals. We understand that choosing the right mutual fund can be difficult. Investing in a single mutual fund may not always be the best choice, because a fund that meets an investor's objectives today may not meet them tomorrow. That is why we are building a open-end funds based on various investment area to help investors meet their financial goals.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

Investment Package A(12%-14% daily for 10 days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 12.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 13.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 14.00

Calculate your profit >>

Investment Package B(130%-150% after 10 days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 140.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

This program is not showing any status about how many members joined and how many deposit and withdraws it would be good if they show that . and i think it is a brand new program so not yet monitor till now . and the script is ac common as the other scripts here with the first plan we can earn up to 12% to 14% every day which is not bad .

This program is not showing any status about how many members joined and how many deposit and withdraws it would be good if they show that . and i think it is a brand new program so not yet monitor till now . and the script is ac common as the other scripts here with the first plan we can earn up to 12% to 14% every day which is not bad .

I agree with you , there are no any status nor monitors , when you open the page of monitors you will see that the admin said ( coming soon ) I think that this word makes me feel that this admin has no enough money to add some monitors because the site is not new , so how could we invest here ????

This one looks liek a new program launched today, the script looks good, there is waiting status on monitors for this program for now, the plan has reasonable ROI, but it is important to get paid for the first ten days after investment, in order to reach BEP then we can collect nice profits from here.

If i ever want to invest in this program i would go with the basic plan in which we get 12% daily, reaching BEP is just a matter of 9 days and by looking at the program it looks like it will sustain for at least a couple of rounds.But predictions don't really work all the time and thats the reason i am afraid of losing funds.

It is not really important to see the data statistic as we want here. Because it is not always correct, usually the Admin is changing the data as they really want. The most important, we check from how good the RoI offered is first here. Then we can decide.

This program has been two days old and there is status updated to paying on few monitors listing this one, but not GS monitor and others that still show waiting status for this program, with no payment done by the program, I think we should do proper research on the real status of the program before making any investment in it.

Really very ordinary site is here, they need to improve their designing quality to bring some more traffic. they wrote that they are paying us instantly but it's really difficult, because among all hyip(s) we can see only 0.05% of programs an give instant payout. We can get 20% of total net profit after 10 days mean profitable 2% per day. So we can use their program with any hesitation.

this is a good program to invest in, i like the layout of the plan and the script of the program isn't that bad,' though is not attractive but at least its still ok to some extend.i guess a circle or two might be achieved here before the program' short down.

Its not about monitor's interest, hyip admin chooses to be listed on monitors or not so less monitors means less advertising.The site looks good and even i feel like investing here but due to recent losses i am struggling to trust any new sites.

Life time of this program is eleven days and continues to pay so far, 12% daily will be paid until $1 K amount range invested, so it is a reasonable ROI, the early investors will successfully finish their first round with the twelve days plan by tomorrow.

As we can not find any server update, so we have to follow their monitors information and found that the site is running over 12 days mean just completed a successful. Hope that they should complete another week ever this month. Good to see that monitors have made them legit by putting paid stamp. But we are still waiting for some more monitors by which we can judge them more easily.

Some extra monitors wouldn't hurt, but this is already giving quite clear impression that this program has been paying for the whole lifespan of it, and the latest payments have been processed just today. ROI is not excess from the sustainable standards, so this one has very good starting point to be a profitable and legit paying program for a while.

They might consider adding SSL cert on their site, since that would surely attract more investors to their program.