Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Silver Structure - silverstructure.com

i don't know about that thing, but now i see the site is accessible and you know i still see payment proof today, also this site already reached 52 days. i think that is still new but they have a lot of banner in many forums, i ever see this program promoted in PTC site, which make me think they are doing well and many people like to invest here

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver Structure has been paying for more than fifty days already, I have noticed that the admin is taking great efforts in promoting this program, almost advertising everywhere online, not just on monitoring websites, but PTC, cyclers, etc as well, I think this is the top most advertised site recently and quite popular in no time.

According to me this site already become an elite site. Some members already faced problem of finding monitors or forums. So I would like to say you all that we can find it inside 'Appraisals'. So we can found many monitors and forums with active updates. I think we need to make some afford for make better profit. I expect that they should stay here for more 180 days.

I Am Not Admin

Make a Deposit:

2% daily for 150 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Silver $1 - $100,000 2.00

Calculate your profit >

JOIN NOW

Oh, seem as this is a good site, it is paying for to now? deposit limit is $1, it is ok. I think that I will join this site to work, hope that it is still paying out for everyone and I will not be late when join, invest and work here. I will try to invest with small amounts first then will calculate to invest more with it

@xetang: this site still paying dude, if you want to know more you can visit some hyip monitors, and with the low deposit they have here, i am sure it must attractive to you, right? well i see until now they are still paying and so far i don't see any problem or complain from investors

I have noticed that there is so many positive reports or comments from members of this program, especially their live chat support is quite efficient also that the withdrawals can be processed within a few minutes after applying for payment seven days a week.

I have made an investment of $39 in this program, I hope it will give me the expected profits paying for the full term of 150 days, I have applied for a withdrawal request few minutes ago and I will be giving updates here regarding the performance of the program, and it's fast payments etc.

I have noticed this program has advertising banners everywhere, also today t has been placed in the sticky listing of Hyip Scope monitor also purchased side bar advertising, this program has been spending lot of money towards promoting the program, hopefully, it will last for a long time.

@acrhu: i think they will be like many long term hyip program that already success before, from what i see admin truly want to get more investors to join this site, it will be good if admin keep this trend, and this site now paying also i see many people talk about this one in some hyip forum

• 1 month later...

Yes they will have huge success. Every month, they try to fulfil some sort of goal. In just less than a month, they fulfilled one of their hardest goals. And that goal is to receive over 250000 dollars in deposit. And they achieved that in around 3 weeks. Now their next target is to increase their membership by more than a couple thousands. At the rate of its success, they will reach that in no time.

yeah this program already online for 59 days until now :D, and so far they are paying :D, can you imagine that things? it is one of the elite and hottest site nowadays where many people choose to invest, it seems our prediction about this site now come true, but let see how long this site online :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This HYIP is getting much recognition in recent times. It may be a good platform for investors to leave some money in here. It offers good profit or return rate over investment that will turn the principal into a satisfactory amount within a specific time period. Soon going to invest in here to some some extra cash.

No doubt it is really a very good program and it is an long term investment program and many of the people now a days are showing much interest in long term investment program rather than short term because the returns will be high and as well they dont be scam very soon and i also have an account in this program and invest here .