Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

powerhostbux - powerhostbux.com

Powerhostbux does not seem to be in business yet because ads arent active yet, only one example ad is available to click and there is no change in the default buxhost template.Payout seems very high here,eventually members will request to make it low in future.

$4 would be very reachable with $0.01 click - that's not the issue. The real issue is that they only have three ads, out of which one is the initial example ads set up by BuxHost to demonstrate the capability of the script. I have a vague memory of taking look at this very site in the past, and given that I recall no changes (for better at least) and with the fact that the last update from admin is from nearly one week ago (not a good thing for recently launched site) I guess the admin might've even abandoned this project.

• 2 weeks later...

this site will closed in some days in my view because now it is 15 days old but no one is paid by it and the ads provided by its admin have not been increased yet.admin have to do something otherwise it will closed in some days.

I think you are wrong , the site is still new and there are no any payments made , so why the admin close the site after 15 days as you said ? I think this site will stay online for more time .

I think you are wrong , the site is still new and there are no any payments made , so why the admin close the site after 15 days as you said ? I think this site will stay online for more time .

He does have valid point, since in nearly three weeks the admin hasn't done any customization, and there's only three ads available. Also scam signal would be that "refer 300 people, get $700 to your payment processor" - no site will pay that much!

at least we don't need any investment in order to cashout from this site :D, minimum payout here is quite high a bit, since the earning amount of this site also little high abit, but i think we need longer than 100 days to reach it, i will skip this one

Online and Paying 8.03.2012

While browsing the site i have noticed this line, i wonder how can admin says "Paying" when there are no payments made? Its funny !

In 2+ weeks only 483 members are joined, it is very slow growth and eventually this site will vanish without paying members.

Given that most of the PTC (especially BuxHost) site admins have less English skills that your average 4 year-old toddler from UK, it's no wonder they just go copypasting everything from anther sites. I don't personally trust any site that advertisers themselves as paying if they have made no payments, or that the admin is "honest", since that's usually just plain lie.