Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

5abux - 5abux.com

wow the site seems to be paying one and it is really good to see the payment proofs in the site but am not understanding that the minimum payout is $1 but here many of the proofs are of 5 cents i do know why it is . but after i join it is as minimum payout is $1 may be the admin have changed the rules . and not bad we can have a look on the program .

wow, the banner is not good, = the website is not trusted, i repeat my quote : NO BANNER = NO TRUST, who share the same opinion with me ?

I don't think this theory is applied to all the sites,Sometimes you will see flashy banner on scam sites and sometimes you will see a paying site having awful banner.5abux seems to have no minimum payout and by looking at the payout proofs i can say the site is paying at the moment.

wow, the banner is not good, = the website is not trusted, i repeat my quote : NO BANNER = NO TRUST, who share the same opinion with me ?

LOL QUE?

While I do agree that the banner is hideous (looks like the admin put up his 1yo son in charge of the site design), that hardly has anything to do with the legitimacy of the site. While people do get easily attracted to flashy colors, big numbers (and empty promises - check out any scam site and you'll find all these), having a very bad design has nothing to do with the way the site is handled.

JBP is a great example for this: their site is hideous, directly from the 80's, yet they're paying lots of cash to people. Sure it's a pyramid and will eventually collapse, but that's beside the point.

On this bux, it's bad that the admin has hidden the currently available ads from the public eye.

@pinay: i think that is the admin ways to force little bit members to join this site, well i see this site already running for 2 days :D, minimum payout of this site is low, and i see the offer is great too, one of it give us bigger income, but manual payment will not make this site quite popular.

but manual payment will not make this site quite popular.

What's the issue with majority of persons and the manual payment? You really can't wait that "up to 24h" to get your cents? You know, you're missing out some high earner sites if you only go for instant payments. I can only name one good earner that has instant payments.

Usually the manual payment gets sent within few hours, and on the other hand, those scammy sites advertising as instant payment never send you anything.