Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

breakusdchf.gif

Forex Pair: Usd Chf

In Forex trading, there are various forex trading strategies.

I would like to show you a forex breakout strategy as shown in the chart above.

It is simple yet highly powerful.

In the chart above, we see a series of bearish bars (red bars) -> marked by the yellow arrow pointing down at the top of the

picture.

This series of price action bearish bars represent the selling momentum in the market. And the selling is gaining momentum

with the increasing number of bearish bars.

Therefore, we will be watching the chart for a chance to trade it down, considering that the trend MAY have change from an

uptrend to a downtrend.

Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits

Soon after, it formed a big long price action bearish outside bar as marked by the yellow circle.

(This confirms the downtrend as it has broken the previous lows of the previous uptrend)

With the big long price action bearish outside bar, and the previous series of bearish bars.

- It confirms the selling momentum in the market is very strong.

Immediately after the bearish outside bar, it forms 2 smaller inside bars after which.

What i see here is a setup for a forex breakout strategy trade.

- Since the selling momentum is so strong, and with a price action bearish outside bar. We can place a pending sell order

below the bar.

Therefore, i will place a pending sell order as marked by the yellow dotted line.

And my stop loss is above the previous bars opening and closing. (marked by the orange line SL)

Our First take profit target will be the previous low (marked by the orange line TP1)

And our final take profit target will be at the next low (marked by the orange line TP2), which also coincides with our 150

ema.

Forex Breakout Strategy

Pls read through the explaination while looking a the charts for at least 2 times to fully understand what i meant.

I hope you’ve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this

method to your future trading methods.

Do sign up above for our newsletter if you have not done so already as i will update you via email constantly with new forex

trading strategies.

Ezekiel Chew

Asia #1 Forex Mentor

One thing that we must all know is that we need to trade with patience if we going to earn big like this one. Its because its hard to trade if you don't have good timing. Just imagine if you open too early or too late on opposite trend. you will end up getting mc big time. That's why its always important to wait for that proper moment before you open a position to ride this opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Traders need to adopt proper trading strategy. And, traders are now enjoying opportunities to trade with diverse trading strategies and approaches according to their trading needs. Even many forex brokers are allowing working with diverse trading approaches. I am generally working as short term trader with the use of scalping. Scalping allows me to work with smaller trading lots and it ensures me maximum liquidity and flexibility that I desire always. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...