Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PawnShop Fund - pawnshop-fund.com

PawnShop Fund

PanwShop-Fund is a brand new concept hyip program, bringing in this industry the generous profits created by PawnShops. These kind of shops are offering instant cash loans to any person using as a collateral a personal property. Usually we are accepting only jewels and antiquites as collaterals as their price is the only which shows a permanent ascendent trend. Our decission to open such an online hyip, was made due to the global financial crisis, which caused a very high interest in pawns shops amongst the regular people.

If you wish a detailed review of how much and how we are making our profits, or if you just want to know some more about PawnShops then you can visit this page of our website:About Pawnshops Our Profits are 100% covered by the income of the 67 pawn shops owned by our company.

Investment Plan

image-8E04_4C48F170.jpg

Features

• Referral commissionl - 7.5%
  • Anti-DDOS - dragonara and SSL - comodo
  • Payment Processor - LR, PM, AP, and Wire Transfer
  • Instant payment
  • contact - fred@pawnshop-fund.com - Technical Problems, Account Problems
    bernie@pawnshop-fund.com - Deposit, Investment Questions
    Weena 686 Rotterdam 3012 CN Netherlands

link to site <-- PawnShop Fund

The minimum withdrawal amount to AP is $1 so i always have to wait a few days for my earnings to reach $1 before i am able to withdraw them. And there does appear to be a delay in payment processing.

I think it's AP that only allowed to send payment with minimum $1

I am using LR here and everything is good until now, and payment still instant as usual friend :)

this hyip is risky and its not instant paying you need 1$ before you cashout, if i invest my bucks in this site. i'm not sure if it will be back.

LOL, what you means?? the site already passed the 1st cycle and many people got back their principal back..

I using LR and no minimum here, and I already in a good profit here and I'm on halfway to finished my 2nd cycle here.

I think it's AP that only allowed to send payment with minimum $1

I am using LR here and everything is good until now, and payment still instant as usual friend :)

LOL, what you means?? the site already passed the 1st cycle and many people got back their principal back..

I using LR and no minimum here, and I already in a good profit here and I'm on halfway to finished my 2nd cycle here.

good for you but i want to wait the other members comment in this website before i agree with you that you've got a good profit in this website.

good for you but i want to wait the other members comment in this website before i agree with you that you've got a good profit in this website.

well, this thread still a little quiet here..

But if you spent your time to browse the other HYIP discussion, I'm sure you can find out about this site progress for last 75 days, or visiting the payment proof section it would great way to see the website progress..

@gridar

Yes, you're right friend..

45 days for plan 1 we will earned about 80% plus principal it would be 180% ROI but remember when our funds matured here, we still continue earn without needed to re-invested the principal, so we can withdraw our principal anytime when we got matured beside we also still earn daily interest B)

yeah, site is in new layout now. Look nice :) also it offers more 0.5% referral commission so the referral commission is 7.5% now. It's really high!

Let's see site stats:

Online Since Jul 22, 2010

2489 Joined Investors

$ 237,567.93 Deposited with us

$ 83,326.29 Withdrawn

258 Online Visitors

well, this is really impressive stats!

The commission is 7.5% from the first time the site launched..

And the admin always transparent about the stats and all payout also listed on real time.. So we can checked anytime about the paying status of this site..

I joined here since the site running on 2nd days and my 2nd cycles here 2 days away from mature, and this time I do not plan to withdraw my principal :)

I thought yesterday there is a problem with their new script, I requested mine and it not instant, but after checked the LR, it was LR maintenance and just now I requested my interest and it instant B)

I'm in a good profit here, I wish I invested more when the first time met this site :lol:

Almost 3 month this site online and still paying status from hyip monitor site. good to see there is ssl protection on this site so make all transaction on this site secure.

by the way, my friend malingayam, really we can withdraw our principal while the investment period still not over yet? thanks for answer it. :)

Almost 3 month this site online and still paying status from hyip monitor site. good to see there is ssl protection on this site so make all transaction on this site secure.

by the way, my friend malingayam, really we can withdraw our principal while the investment period still not over yet? thanks for answer it. :)

My plan already matured for 2nd cycle and for 1 cycle it took 45 days that means I'm here already 90 days.. so the site already mark 3 month running than :D

The site want to launch their private forum here.. And I think it delay since the schedule for forum launch before at 21 Oct, and today already 22 Oct..

Im thinking joining/investing.

Its a 45 days term so I have the time before christmas.

If I can find a good rcb offer it will give me even less time to get the money back.

The colours in this site is beautiful, and light. I havent checked their paying stats. Obviously they do pay if I look all the payment proofs and also for a long time . Im kicking myself not deposited earlier now....

Im off looking around the monitors for best rcb offer...

:D

Im thinking joining/investing.

Its a 45 days term so I have the time before christmas.

If I can find a good rcb offer it will give me even less time to get the money back.

The colours in this site is beautiful, and light. I havent checked their paying stats. Obviously they do pay if I look all the payment proofs and also for a long time . Im kicking myself not deposted earlier now....

Im off looking around the monitors for best rcb offer...

:D

they have been running for almost 3 months smoothly and they are paying their investors really fast anf they even paying instantly..

DDoS protected website using 256 bit SSL connection, Licensed Script, Live Support Feature I guess this one is really a must to invest

I also have another plan to added more $$ here since my 2nd cycles already matured..

But I'll wait until some more profit here so I can invested here with only using all my profit I earned from this site..

3 months running days, if the stats keep in a good number I thini the site can go through another 3 months here.. Let's see..

I also have another plan to added more $$ here since my 2nd cycles already matured..

But I'll wait until some more profit here so I can invested here with only using all my profit I earned from this site..

3 months running days, if the stats keep in a good number I thini the site can go through another 3 months here.. Let's see..

well that is a good plan, using only the money you have just earned here and even they have gone to scam there is nothing to lose for you.

and yes i also think that this site can go another few months because they are doing great right now well lest just hope

well that is a good plan, using only the money you have just earned here and even they have gone to scam there is nothing to lose for you.

and yes i also think that this site can go another few months because they are doing great right now well lest just hope

Yes, play safe is the best way since we know that the site already running for 3 months not to old but not very young also..

If I release my principal than my ROI already more than 200% here, but if I added some bucks without released my principal than my ROI would be below 100%, so better to wait for some more days than..

Yes, play safe is the best way since we know that the site already running for 3 months not to old but not very young also..

If I release my principal than my ROI already more than 200% here, but if I added some bucks without released my principal than my ROI would be below 100%, so better to wait for some more days than..

that was also what I am tryng to do instead of investing for more higher profits I'll just wait for more cycles and I dont want to happen again to me what happen in TV.. anyway 3 months is a long way to go

still up to now i am not decided yet to invest on this one. as members are still nto that confident on this one so i am qute not confident until now to invest on this one. though 45 days is quite okay for me . but i wanna make sure i can risk a $10. for now i can't risk that much here.