Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HadezProfit

i'm admin this site , wellcome to Hadez Profit

www.hadezprofit.info is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

120% after 1 day $10 - $5,000 - 117%

220% after 3 day - $30 - $5,000 - 220%

260% after 4 day - $45 - $5,000 - 260%

335% after 6 day - $100 - $100 - 335%

Signup

Welcome and thanks for posting your HYIP admin. Let me start off by saying congratulations for opening up a new program. But personally, i do not like your site for the following reasons. I think the site looks so common. For an HYIPO to stand out, it needs to look professional unsustainable. I wonder how are you able to pay. Thanks for posting it here but I think I'll pass this time.

Yes that's right, the hyip world is very competitive this days and such a unedited site cannot sustain for a long time but i think admin can develop it and make some effort to advertise it and also later on he can change the template and make it innovative.

Again seen such site whose admin didn't spent money for take regular domain like .com/.net/.org/.us/.eu; .info is the most cheapest domain for first registration. They didn't make any better design and used cheapest classic template due to low budget. Then how do they clear our payouts. I think they might stay here to collect quick money and close their site. They want $10 on each deposit - very funny, every serious member should skip this website.

Very very poor script used here and they didnt even kept the title to the program and i think the admin of the program has launched this program only to make money by scamming the people here it can be easily understand by seeing the position of the site itself .and the domain is also .info . do not invest here it is really a scam program .

Very very poor script used here and they didnt even kept the title to the program and i think the admin of the program has launched this program only to make money by scamming the people here it can be easily understand by seeing the position of the site itself .and the domain is also .info . do not invest here it is really a scam program .

I agree with you , this site is using very poor script and I think it is just free script , and about the status of total deposited and total withdraw I think these are just fake status has been made by the admin to get investors .

According to the program statistics, it's just started on 6th March and has been living for only one day now, but the monitors listing this one have alraedy declared the status of the program as scam since they have not been paid for four days now, I think we should waitto see if there will be any payments done here onwards.

This is not a good HYIP where we can invest the money here. We can see from the Plan here 335% after 6 days RoI is very high and not good. It can not sustain too long and fast to turn as scam here. Better not to be greedy

Most of the new short term sites i am seeing going scam within just 1 to 3 days, or sometimes 1 week.Is this period enough for this site to make profit? I think the answer is yes, due to big investors this admins get big amounts.Same thing might have happened with hadezprofit.

well, there is no positive update in the status of the program here anymore, we can see the status of this program given as scam or not paying on monitors, it looks like there was no payment done by the program from the beginning, these kind of scam hyips simply get online and never make a single payment.