Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rubyinvest - rubyinvest.net

I Am Not Admin

www.rubyinvest.net is a group of skilled business people whose objective is to obtain profits making investments. Everyone of us has a high knowledge level about how the money moves in e-commerce, so we can practically ensure that the investments we are making generates high rentability with low risk due to the skill and experience of each member of the . We've been reliably producing similar returns with over 3 years of actual experience. We have made it our full time career to profit from our investments and trading in a wide range of financial markets.

Select a plan:

110% After 2 Hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $20 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

500% After 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $201 - $1,000 500.00

Calculate your profit >>

750% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $301 - $2,000 750.00

Calculate your profit >>

1000% After 4 Days

Plan 1 $501 - $5,000 1000.00

Calculate your profit >>

1500% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $751 - $10,000 1500.00

Calculate your profit >>

160% After 12 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $100 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

300% After 1 Day

Plan 1 $50 - $250 300.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

I don't think this site will be a big hit primarily because this is another hourly plan and most of investors do not trust hourly plans as it could easily go away. Also their minimum investment of $20 is a little high to risk. I don't want to recommend this to other investors.

Rubyinvest is just a fake site, many hyips using this script at the moment and none of it seems to be paying, admin stated on homepage that the site is listed on more than 30 monitors but its just a lie and nothing else.Stay away from this site.

I think this site should be 100% scam. Everyone knows that. Because they have many plans but all of them are risky and high end profit. No one can give us big profit like 10% after 2 hrs. So we do not need to look at the site. Their scamming mentality is also very poor as they sat their base start-up amount for $20. I think they though that we just get involve with them and give our important money. Their higher plans are simple the best, 500%, 750% or 1500% - these are amazing.

Am Sure that the site is a scam one or will be scam soon since the ROI is unsustainable and have you seen that 300% after 24 hrs it very high and no legit program will pay such an huge Roi and mostly many people will not show any interest in hourly plans and you have seen that it is paying 1500% after 95 hrs i mean 3 days does not make sense i never believe in such programs .

the site sure looks like a scam and the ROI is a bit too high. I doubt investors will get their money back and am sure the site will disappear in just a few days but good luck to those who have invested. Maybe i am wrong.

Its been three days old and there is yet no sign of payments from this program, thye even don't have a ratings page or monitors, these kind of programs with the same kind of design can be seen more frequently in the current hyip industry, but they are not paying or scam programs online.