Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get Paid to Play Games ---- 3 Games ---- Register Under Me and Get Free Credit's

prossian1

How is CapturePlay different from other Internet games sites?

Register Here : Click Here

At CapturePlay, every game uses our unique games system in which players own the virtual game characters or pieces that are used in each game. During the games you are able to capture your opponents' characters or game pieces, which then get transferred into your personal CapturePlay Account. You can use these captured pieces again in future games, or you can make a real world profit by selling them in the CapturePlay Market Place.

What games do you offer?

Currently we offer Capture Chess, Mancala, and Super Frag Arena, a 3D first person shooter. Stay tuned, as we have great plans for Capture-themed games and many very cool games are on the way.

Can I play for free?

Yes! CapturePlay has free-to-play matches in which you can capture pieces that can be traded in for prizes in our Quests section. You can even play for free and win prizes by climbing our leaderboards. We are also experimenting with giving credit bonuses to new users. Come back regularly to receive these benefits.

How much is one credit worth?

One credit is worth one hundredth of one US penny. 100 credits is therefore $0.01 USD, 1000 credits is $0.10 USD, 10,000 credits is $1 USD, 100,000 credits is $10 USD, and so on.

How can I withdraw money that I have won?

From the Game Lobby area follow Account -› Cashout, and simply enter the amount of credits you wish to withdraw. The equivalent amount in dollars will be displayed on the page and a cheque for that amount will be mailed to you.

What is the minimum amount that can be withdrawn at one time?

The minimum that can be withdrawn at one time is 200,000 credits, or $20 USD.

Can I withdraw free bonuses, practice money, or virtual currencies?

All bonuses and virtual currency are able to be converted to real cash and withdrawn from your account, as long as you've met the minimum goodwill play requirements

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...