Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bulkfundinvest - bulkfundinvest.com

I Am NOt Admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

bulkfundinvest.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

120% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $4,999 104.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $50,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% After 5 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $4,999 122.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $50,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

700% After 15 Day

Plan 1 $20 - $4,999 200.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $50,000 700.00

Calculate your profit >>

1200% After 50 Day

Plan 1 $1,000 - $50,000 1200.00

Calculate your profit >>

3000% After 100 Day

Plan 1 $5,000 - $50,000 3000.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

I would like to inform you all that some worried matters are there. 1>Site has been launched 6 days ago but their progress of grow level is really too low. 2>Their minimum deposit amount is little bit high for any junior member. 4% daily can be possible but not for over 20 days. I think they need some monitors and hyip proof forums for gain some trust. Expect that we should get pay for a while.

It's a good thing to know this program has been paying for one week now, the daily ROI of 4% is of course a bit high and unsustainable, but since the minimum is set at $20 I think this one will stay active for few more days, even one week is quite good status for a short term program to remain active.

I am really glad that at least some hyips are surviving till the one week, its the least i can expect this days.Site looks good even though it doesnt have innovative design but minimum spend of 20$ looks unnecessary to me.It should have been 10$.

That's true, this program has quite cheap script, even I am not sure we can rely on the status given by those new monitors listing this one, even the ROI offered in their plans is as high as 4% daily, first of all, with such a higher amount of $20 set as minimum, the program is out of reach of small investors.

This site is not really cheap where their server status tells us that they are paying occasionally, because there is big difference between invest and withdraw ratio. Plus 2 days spent not payout found. I think they might stopped pay. All monitors made them hold on position because their payout should stay in pending. This site won't run their business because their farther plans are followed to a scam model.

• 2 weeks later...

well hit and run is good here,104% after on day is kinda sustainable to some extend even if not for long but i believe they can pay up for couple of dayz before they short down or turn scam program. it just that there is no sign of security with the program which means they are not gonna last 5 days.

Many days spent the site is is running through but their overall condition is not so good that they can able to continue their project for more 1 month. Because their fund status is so poor that their server cost won't cover. I would like to say the admin to bring some attractive and natural plans by which people can get engage. After that they should take their business to an ultimate end.