Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SafeAgriculturePlan - safeagricultureplan.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: safeagricultureplan

banner468x60.gif

Welcome to SafeAgriculturePlan.com Our Company is engaged in the investment of Farming & Animal Greasing to increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who deals in Animal Farming productivity. Sales or purchases of Animals every day we earn good money. You will become financially independent at very short time. and You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money.

What do we offer? Register on our website, put the money into an account and enjoy the profits. The main rule: the more you invest, the faster will increase your profits. And that's where you'll find something that does not to any other website - excellent condition and great affiliate program. Our Company is also offcially Registered Company Under EVEN PAN registred...We have been into bussiness since 18th Jun 2006. Now we have 2 farm house IN india and total share holder , 8 members.

Started Feb 28, 2012

Investments Plans

milk 180 days 2.8 principle back

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20,000 2.80

ghee 50 days principle included

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $60 - $20,000 6.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / SolidTrustPay

-Referral commission: up to 15%

-Fast Withdrawals

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

As per the site statistics, this program has been three days old but there is no monitor to find on the site, no ratings page to reveal the up to date status, moreover those forums mentioned on the site or just images but not the links to the forums, better stay away from these kind of risky programs.

As per the site statistics, this program has been three days old but there is no monitor to find on the site, no ratings page to reveal the up to date status, moreover those forums mentioned on the site or just images but not the links to the forums, better stay away from these kind of risky programs.

sorry if I deny your argument, archu. I tried to invest here with proof of transfer to the admin of this hyip site as follows:

Date: 02/28/2012 20:49

Batch: 86639414

From Account: U4976452 (safeagricult...)

Amount: $-10.00

Memo: Deposit to safeagricultureplan.com User

Thanks safeagricultureplan

:D

and I get paid here and if you want to check, I gave this link: http://www.digitalmo...cultureplancom/

Note: paid manual but they are proven to pay

@Kivanger

Its good to know that you got your first payment here on SafeAgricuturePlan but it does not really motivates me, most of the new comers come and stay online for few weeks and go scam.I hardly complete a round on long term hyips this days,Still i hope you make profit out of it.

I followed that they can take STP which is less usable because of their high fees. Though we can get start with them for just $1 but we've to leave our fund for next 180 days, so it'll be very risky for any because there are enough time to close their site. As well as they have no certified security system, so we can't trust them for a long. I think we need to stay away from the site.

This program has been living for ten days now, we can find the status of this one moved to waiting at this stage and there is last payment released on 7th March, as per the information available from monitors, no payments since then, even few monitors declared the status as problem.

I did not expect this to happen so fast while I saw this hyip site in a display by the MNO, it is better to join together bulletprofit, the appeal of this hyip site. and I have to accept the loss of 80 percent of my capital. This mistake, my analysis is too fast to take decisions

Since there is no latest payment proofs that can be found around, I believe this program is no longer active, another scam hyip online in the present hyip industry, though they didn't have a monitor or ratings page on their site, the links to forums can be found and there we can get the latest updates that this one has stopped to pay now.