Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CyclerInvest - cyclerinvest.com

Hi there All I have just found this new cycler and want to share it!

Join To This Great New Cycler

I'm not Admin of this site.

Site Official Launch Date: 5 - March - 2012

CountDown To Launch

*Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) - Central Time (US & Canada)

Cycler Invest - Is a Global Opportunity,don't miss out !

CyclerInvest is a simple single line Cycler. A cycler site that finally cares about its members! We are here to stay , and take care of our trust members ! Cycler Invest is a secure website with valid certificates. With Cycler invest your payment is secure !

How Line works:

When you join a line, your name will be entered into the next to be paid list. When more people join, your name will move up and when your name reaches the top position after more users join the site, you will receive double your investment 200% instantly paid to you via AlertPay (secure payment processor). Increase your income,invest in CyclerInvest!

MEMBER'S BENEFITS:

* If you don't want to do anything, sit back and wait for your cash to increase

waiting in line refer users directly into your line so you can cashout quicker!

* Increase your profits by buying more positions in the line. The more positions, the more profit you get!

* Lines starting at $6 dollars AlertPay!

* deposit back guarantee (they promise will give back deposit if you stay with them)

UNLIMITED POSITIONS AVAILABLE.

Upon reaching the member panel, you will have the opportunity to purchase shares in the lines, invest early and don't miss out!

ADS Purchase available ! - Share profit to line 50% !

Line Will GO UP FASTER, even you don't advertise our program !

Latest news:

We are in pre launch fell Free to Join and Promote our Program (Use banners from Member Area). During the pre launch time we will be running a referral contest that will Pay Out 150$

1st place will get 50$

2nd place will get 20$

3rd thought 10th place will get 10$

We are Working on Referral top list,after we Finnish you can see if you are in Top Ten !

This is great, I just hope i will be in top 10 :D

cyclerinvest.gif

***Please Join Under Me, Be My Ref.***

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the doubler fever is over but Cycler Invest is launching soon, the total number of users is 655 so it is a better chance to get in early but i would suggest the administrator to promote in this 3 days so that investors won't find it difficult to get cycled.