Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

webinvestcash - webinvestcash.com

I Am Not Admin

About WebInvestCash!

WebInvestCash is a professional team of traders that deal mainly with the Forex market for more than 5 years.

Our team is unique! We have always strived to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. We wanted to make it possible for you to evaluate and see the benefits of investing with WebInvestCash without having to raise substantial investment capital.

Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Our success, and that of our clients, is based on the quality of our advisers and their ideas. We help all our clients develop a long-term financial plan that is comfortable and suitable for their needs. It is our goal that our clients are satisfied with their investment plans.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

105% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 105.00

111% After 2 Days

Plan 1 $1 - $50 111.00

118% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $1 - $50 118.00

15% Daily for 15 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 15.00

JOIN NOW

Well i have visited the site and i've seen nothing really special from it. The script is too common. The plans are OK. Some are sustainable and some or mostly is not just for real. I give credit to the site since they have a valid SSL encryption but i still would'n trust sites of this kind.

• 2 weeks later...

This program has been living for ten days now and continues to be online, but not paying any more, it has advertised good enough that it's been quite popular during these ten days, but unfortunately turned to scam around four days ago, thread moved to scam folder.