Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilstructure - oilstructure.com

I see that 66 days left to stage D, and stage C completes after 150 days of initial investment

So my my deposit is already 84 days old that mean i have already got more than 168% returns on my initial investment (stage b is 2.1%, and stage C is 2.2%),

When i joined this site it was already more than 50 so intial investors would have completed stage C or just going to enter stage D after couple of days (300+% returns).

And now 300 days target is looking achievable.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am already on the 2nd stage of my investment. i am quite feeling great about this. it is such a great experience for me to be part of this wonderful hyip . maybe not yet the best one now. but still it is one of the best now surprisingly. i didn't invest here when it staretd cause have so much doubt on this one. wished that i did invest here before when it just started.

well, I think it's not the first time about the phising and scam email that using OS big name, I thought from the last newsletter from OS, that they never sent any email about new plan and about something new to the site.. So just to make sure about something new just visit a site and they'll updated every new there

As for me, I am now in stage B and I don't have any plan to add funds or to compound. I plan to do that when I have reached BEP which is still a long way to go.

hehe that's what my plan first but I change my plan and increase the compunding into 50% more to reach more fast my BEP because im felling that my principal balance

was too low to reach my desired balance in time.

hello I am totally new to this HYIP thing. After reading all this am planning to invest in oil structure, but I dint understand that 100% withdrawal fee thing in stage A,B,C. Somebody

Please explain to me what is that ?. Does it mean that If I withdraw money while in those stages the withdrawal fee will be 100% which is I will get "NIL" amount. Is it okay to start

with 4 $. They have mentioned in the FAQ's that they cannot give a profit on small amount, so how much minimum do I need to earn profit ? I have only 4 $ with me in Paypal.

hello I am totally new to this HYIP thing. After reading all this am planning to invest in oil structure, but I dint understand that 100% withdrawal fee thing in stage A,B,C. Somebody

Please explain to me what is that ?. Does it mean that If I withdraw money while in those stages the withdrawal fee will be 100% which is I will get "NIL" amount. Is it okay to start

with 4 $. They have mentioned in the FAQ's that they cannot give a profit on small amount, so how much minimum do I need to earn profit ? I have only 4 $ with me in Paypal.

The truth is you can just invest any amount even 1-2$ and you will earn on it - Yup you can begin with $4, but not with paypal, you have to get this amount in your Liberty Reserve and then you can deposit in Oilstructructure to earn 2% daily (7 days a week).

@moneyspinner,

You may not withdraw your principle while you are in those stages because the withdrawal fee will be very big. You can start to invest with $4 but you cannot use paypal as payment processor. You can use liberty reserve.

Yeah thats precisely my problem, Whatever money I have is in Paypal and I cannot transfer it to liberty reserve account. So I am stuck now on how to invest there, I know that this site is 200 % paying one. I just wish I get some money out of no where in my Liberty reserve account so that I can invest it.

This is right @moneyspinner you have money - you want invest in os - but you cannot being money in PP,

friend why dont you try exchanging little fund to LR with some honest member or the one who know you

I know there are many people interested in getting their LR into paypal.

Further i agree friend, this is really most believable program these days.

Really good offer by girdhar but can you please clarify how much will be rcb for a 4$ investment, yup i know 1000% but please tell in amount so that anyone interested in joining the site can decide to utilise your offer. As few of the program is am in turned scam or have delayed withdrawal so much that i left the hope - and now i would like to add funds to only most trusted programs including OS.

I really like their payout style..

You request and got your money in little time...

After some bad news about oilstructure I see no doubt that they are the best hyip this year..

Hope their work continue until next year..

yeah in just 1hour- 5hour I am receiving my payment here and there are so many opportunities lies here after the first 30 days of your

investment here.

Really good offer by girdhar but can you please clarify how much will be rcb for a 4$ investment, yup i know 1000% but please tell in amount so that anyone interested in joining the site can decide to utilise your offer. As few of the program is am in turned scam or have delayed withdrawal so much that i left the hope - and now i would like to add funds to only most trusted programs including OS.

Hello,yogesh.

if 1st deposit was $1-1000%rcb

if 1st deposit was $2-$5-500%rcb

if 1st deposit was $6-$10-200%rcb.

if 1st deposit was more than $10-100%rcb in oilstructure.com

rcb means,suppose if you join under me,site give me 10%ref comission that is 100%rcb,1000%rcb in oilstructure means if you invest $1,you get $1.

rcb paid only on 1st deposit.

A very legit long lasting Hyip site. I would recommend rather than withdrawing the profits its always better to reinvest it and earn more since its most trustful site and as few hyip sites closed last month i have incurred some loss on those sites and i hope i can cover my loss using the profits i generate from this site