Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

norge-trust - norge-trust.com

We have already been operating successfully for 1.5 years. Since we first started we increased our account funds from $1000 to $1763400. Now we are ready to manage your funds ! We decided to create a web program that would attract worldwide investors.

Join our online investments !

PROGRAM 1

40% DAILY FOR 10 DAYS !

Total Return = 400%

Payment Time = 23:00 - 24:00 GMT

Payment Schedule = 5 days per week

Min: $20 Max: $250

PROGRAM 2

60% DAILY FOR 10 DAYS !

Total Return = 600%

Min: $251 Max: $2000

PROGRAM 3

80% DAILY FOR 10 DAYS !

Total Return = 800%

Min: $2001 Max: $20000

http://norge-trust.com/invest.html

Another hyip that will not stand it over christmas, over even the first 10 days if my guess is right. And this is fun in the terms:

Norge Gold Bank is not officially licensed, registered or insured as financial institution within any country, and absolutely exempt from the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the U.S Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other EU (European Union) rules, regulations and amendments thereof. You acknowledge and agree under penalty of perjury that you have not relied on this Act or any other related regulations from any other jurisdictions.

We are not a licensed bank or security, and we do not offer securities.

They double clear themselfs from both european citzens and US citizens.. :D

You can never be to sure, so better do it in all oceans..hehe.

This one is not even good for to game for 10 days in my opnion.

Firstly this program dont use any script being auto payment (which i dont believe they will really make payments)

And the ROI are quite unsustainable and unrealistic - so i woudl better avoid it.

Even one who invest 251$ program promise to pay 60% daily for 10 days that is 600% return quite impossible in my view.

So i dont even give a week to such program.

• 4 weeks later...

The site plans makes it difficult for it to run long but the current paying status of the site is not clear since monitors show both paying and problem situation. But i will not even think of investing here as from the plans its clear there is high risk as there is very good possibility for the site to stop paying soon