Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ramro Forum - forum.ramro.org

chardyme

I just dont see how anyone can continue to post actively here while the situation is at a standstill like it is. I wonder if cases like this are caused by lack of funds or just bad management on the part of admin. Its said considering that it was still early stages of the forum that this occured.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont see how anyone can continue to post actively here while the situation is at a standstill like it is. I wonder if cases like this are caused by lack of funds or just bad management on the part of admin. Its said considering that it was still early stages of the forum that this occured.

i think this is lack of fund and i heard some issue that google chrome users have problem with this site becuase they scan there is malware in this forum, but for firefox users this site is safe and they don't have any warning

Too bad for this site.I think of the problem of the site is bad management just as Tirus did mentioned.If the admin had planned things in teh right way,though it may be having problem but it won't be as big as something that can greatly affect the site.Funds too will be managed in the best way.

I think its time to accept that this site is gone. The website is no longer available so I doubt that after recent development admin would still return to bring the site back to life. The signs were there anyway that this site would not last for long and may of us expected things to end this way.

Still there is no response from admin here but I am not yet losing hope just yet, I will once again message the admin around this week hoping to get some response from him,

i think it will be useless, since we can see by ourself that admin already lost his interest with this forum and no payment cleared for long time also admin never make any announcement about something that happene with his forum

I receive a message from the admin of this forum 2 days ago and that is good thing as he already responded to me, too bad that since yesterday the forum is not accessible.

It is never a good sign when things like this happen and it casts a shadow of doubt that there is something wrong. It would ve even better if admin would clear out payments of members as it is really the one thing that members are waiting for in here.

I receive a message from the admin of this forum 2 days ago and that is good thing as he already responded to me, too bad that since yesterday the forum is not accessible.

and you are right, in my end this site also not accessible which make me doubt and have negative thinking about this forum, will they back or they already run away forever and not pay for members payment request. it is good they responded to you but since they are gone like this, it turn to bad thing

This could just be the final straw buddy and you want to stop checking the forum daily and concentrate on others for now. Checking on it everyday may even make you feel discouraged to post somewhere else because of the disappointment...lol

I would rather not worry about it for at all and concentrate my time and efforts on other PTP sites that have been around and have trusted admins. I understand that this was going to be your first payout after taking the initiative to prove whether the site is paying or but at some point you will have to let it go.

• 10 months later...