Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ramro Forum - forum.ramro.org

chardyme

Well admin have already responded to my message last week from this forum and he said he is busy that is why he can't manage the forum right now and he even want me to be the moderator for this forum which I don't like to accept.

Why not? its a good thing. If you become mod in here I'm going to be active in here again. Just ask him to give you 50 dollars reserve to pay those who are posting in here. Just to make sure that we going to get paid. lols.

If admin still do reply that means he is still active and still hoping to make his site a paying forum and that for me is a good thing.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got too many things to do online, I have many ptp forums to post into, aside from that I also have a job offline that I should take care of, so I don't want to take too much time online for being a moderator, sorry about that guys.

i think that is your own decision, but today i see this forum don't have good activity, maybe members don't think about reach payout here, as it is high and also the rate here is not quite good for them

The admin was still not around to be online and manage the forum, no response was made to the message I have sent yesterday to him and I guess I will just have to wait til next week for him to appear.

I guess its better to give up this site and be happy that you got paid first and last in here. lols. I guess admin of this site is newbies and just don't know how to get advertisers or don't know how to make his site earn. I also loss about 150 post in here. But that's life. We need to move on now. I guess the waiting game in here is over. Its been many weeks now.

Hmmmm,thank God i never started posting in here because i usually gets upset when my payment are being delayed though the admin might clear the payment later perhaps we don't know when yet,well,lets just keep watching.

Well,if the admin is someone that is updating members on their payment issue,posters won't be scare to make posts on the site.Right now though, for me,i am not ready to post on the site because of all the negative comments from other members.

i agree with you, for the one who want to make post here , it is wiser if they check this site first, and in the payment section to see if admin already paid members or not because until now if you all checked the site, admin still not pay members and i wonder what is going with this forum later

Its always tricky to be the one of the first members on a forum who join especially when you have no historical background on the admin. But someone has got to do it at the end of the day. I just hope that admin does pay those members that have already reached payout even if he decides not to go ahead with the forum as they deserve it.

Its always tricky to be the one of the first members on a forum who join especially when you have no historical background on the admin. But someone has got to do it at the end of the day. I just hope that admin does pay those members that have already reached payout even if he decides not to go ahead with the forum as they deserve it.
well the admin should try any how it is and pay them in ;i mean the people that have already reach payout here so that they will be glad.

Hmm so the admin has not cleared up payment here, i thought he must have come online to clear all pending request but its bad as over 3weeks now, their isnt still any sign of payment here. It will be too bad if the admin has gone without paying members who posted in this forum

Yeah for sure, we are still hoping that the admin will really come up and clear pending payment which is really in this forum. We all know it has taken a long time here and admin hasnt showed up but we keep on hoping that soon admin will clear payout in this forum