Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ramro Forum - forum.ramro.org

chardyme

Well, i will check the posting rates again and if there are some three cents paying section then i might consider joining but i know creating a new threads in HYIP discussion would give you five cents per threads which is indeed high. So, Paypal excluded from the list of payment method.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play my part with this forum by posting only 17 post in here today but what I dont realy like is some of my post was not reply even after two days i dont know what is the major problem ,if its a payment issue I think we have seen a payment atleast lets help the admin get some advitiser for us and the forum as a whole.

At first I don't like the minimum is just too high but since I start posting in here I realize that its just working fine and I'm thinking that its good to waste some time in here. Yes waste simply because I still don't reach minimum and cashout in here. If I got paid then I will going to upgrade this site in my list of paying ptp. But as long I myself not reach minimum and cashout I can't say its paying.

first need payment proof, and after some payment proof here then ask for advertisers again LOL, if you want to be active here just be active it will help indie and also chardyme here reach payout faster, i see he is one of the very active members here especially in PTP section

I have high hopes with this ptp forums. Although activity in here is not that good but at least theirs an activity in here. My concern though is that since theirs a lot of ptp forums that has stop paying I'm wondering if this one will become a contender or just to turn to scam just like other newbies.

I'm hoping that this one will be much more stable.

I have high hopes with this ptp forums. Although activity in here is not that good but at least theirs an activity in here. My concern though is that since theirs a lot of ptp forums that has stop paying I'm wondering if this one will become a contender or just to turn to scam just like other newbies.

I'm hoping that this one will be much more stable.

i see this one still stable as i see a payment proof about how they paid the members and it seems chardyme payment proof, well it seems i will trying to be more active here after leave this site for some days, it seems i can make about 10 post per day

more than 9 days and my payment is still in the pending , I think the admin is back again to delay in doing payouts . I sent PM to him asking him about he delaying in doing payment . but I did not received any reply

i see admin not online today, i wonder what happened, but i think you should patience to wait for the payment dude,if they still not paid you in 14 day since you request maybe you can ask them more about the payment if they don't answer, i think they are have little problem

how did you know the admin went online this day. i didn't any notice that admin posted on the site or even on the announcement section. but anyways, there is still no payment done. i hope that admin will give us update of the payments when it will be processed. although i have no payment request but it will encourage me to post more to see new set payment proof.

how did you know the admin went online this day. i didn't any notice that admin posted on the site or even on the announcement section. but anyways, there is still no payment done. i hope that admin will give us update of the payments when it will be processed. although i have no payment request but it will encourage me to post more to see new set payment proof.

see MY post CAREFULLY, i don't said ADMIN ONLINE that day, can you see that? well i don't check this site lately and make post here, it seems i lost my motivation to make post here with the activity here that is not good too much

i see this one still stable as i see a payment proof about how they paid the members and it seems chardyme payment proof, well it seems i will trying to be more active here after leave this site for some days, it seems i can make about 10 post per day

I think its only member not members since theirs only one who got paid in here chardyme and his second request of payments has been pending like two to three weeks already. I already have 350 points in here but I decided to stop posting in here. I'm going to return and post in here once he got paid again. Its good to hope that its one is going to be paying hyip as its going to be a good additional in my list of ptp site.

Well yeah I guess you stop and watch if the admin is going to verify my points, truthfully I think there is glitch in point system, as I don't know how I easily reach another 600 points from this forum, perhaps there is addition points for creating new threads or perhaps my referral?

Well yeah I guess you stop and watch if the admin is going to verify my points, truthfully I think there is glitch in point system, as I don't know how I easily reach another 600 points from this forum, perhaps there is addition points for creating new threads or perhaps my referral?

yes i was surprised the big points you got even if i calculate it i think you got more points than what your post have made. but i joined this site using your name as referral. maybe that is why you got nice points here. maybe others joined under you as well.

glitch? i think you should report that to admin so, he can fix the problem, it will be bad for us if the glitch is not fixed by admin, it will only waste my time to be active in this forum too, but i think i will see if you get paid or not