Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ramro Forum - forum.ramro.org

chardyme

There truly isnt a lot of activity on the site. I also registered here a couple of days ago but found that it would be a bit hard to reach the set payout if things remain this way. I am also not used to creating threads of which there is a lack of threads in many sections at the moment. Its a pity because the post rates here are quite good and the topics are quite interesting as well.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have stopped from posting in here because I was offline for a week but I am still determined to reach the minimum payout amount from here and would like to see if this forum is going to pay or not.

It is quite risky having efforts to post without any test or guarantee that admin will pay us. Just think that we need to reach for 600 points or 6 dollars and then at the end you will find out you will have not the payment. That is why we do want to have alteast 2 minimum payout as a testing stage for members or else the activity will remain low.

Well I am quite near so I think there is no use in backing up, hehehe. Well I hope that I can find more time to post in here and be able to reach that minimum payout of this forum had to be offered.

Okay. We will waiting for your payment request as well as your payment here. So it seems if ever you will be the one who will able to reach the minimum payout here. Then will follow on you to post if you received the payment already.

Yeah,i honestly agree with the fact that the admin needs to add more payment processors for members to be able to get their money out without any problem.A good forum site needs to consider this.As for this site,i am gonna wait a little longer to be sure the admin means business.

Yeah,i honestly agree with the fact that the admin needs to add more payment processors for members to be able to get their money out without any problem.A good forum site needs to consider this.As for this site,i am gonna wait a little longer to be sure the admin means business.

LOL, first we must check it first, are admin truly need it? and see are advertiser pay him through it?or admin use another payment processor to earn from the other site? if yes it could be added but if not, i think it is not a wise decision to add another payment processors

Well that's right anyways good thing admin informed me about hence I gave my LR id which most likely I would prefer than paypal anyways, as in the payment request thread, he only mentioned AP and PP that is why I requested in PP first.

i think everyone have their own opinion about that, as for me AP and LR is good but paypal in here also good, just see what i need. well today i make some posts here about 5 posts and hopefully next i can reach more posts here so i can requset my payment too

I visited ramro.org and it a different site. lols. I don't know that I need to type forum.ramro.org. I just only type ramro.org and I visited a wrong site. I'm hoping that I will going to try to be active in ramro and hope that I will get paid also. At the same time I'm waiting for you guys to get paid. Because if you don't get paid then I will going to stop posting in here also.

The forum is good and paying as I have proven that already and all my effort on this forum finally paid off and finally see some other posters already posting here now :D

That's good. I just started to post in here and in just one day I do manage to post and earn 50 cents. In this case if I earn 50 cents each day in here I can reach 5 dollars in just 10 days. Not bad right? I'm hoping that its going to be good and paying for a long time. Because I have three stable ptp forums that still not paying and I'm hoping to find at least three new ptp to augment my loss of income from the three that still not pay me.