Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I.C-Gold.com - ic-gold.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Hello friends! We are pleased to welcome you to our website. And if you are visiting us, it means you are probably wondering what a company is

"IC-Gold Inc.".

A little about us. The company "IC-Gold Inc." Founded in 2003 in Phoenix (Arizona, USA) by a team from Russia. We specialize in stock analysis and investment. Simply put, we are playing in the international currency market ForEx. Of course, it's risky, but more than a decade of experience of our professionals allows us to work quite well in this area. In the beginning we made contributions only through our office in the U.S., but in 2012 we decided to expand the field of our activities and make contributions online.

Investmment Plans:

plan.png

*Up tp 5% referral commission

*Accetps WebMoney, LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, RBKMoney, MoneyMail, WebCreds, NSMEP Privat24 and others.

https://ic-gold.com

I don't know that the site will stay alive or become a scam - but the vital problem is this is non-english site. So I can't understand that RoI is daily or hourly, but expect that they should give us daily RoI of 0.60%; which is pretty little good. I think their best plan is 7 days project which needs a good amount of $15, by which our daily profit will be 2% per day.