Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

munich-online-capital - munich-online-capital.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

munich-online-capital.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

10% Monthly for 24 Month

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $5,000 9.00

Plan 2 $5,001 and more 10.00

http://munich-online-capital.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Site design is not good and uses simple template. Returns being month are very low especially looking high risk of hyips.

Plans 9% to 10% per month for 24 months are designed to be for very long term.

As we need to be paid at least 11 months to reach bep with minimum of 100$ investment which is quite high.

I woder sometimes. Maybe this people who started this site really has no money to put inside a nicer script, some ssl, some ddos etc. the script is one of the cheaper and now i think you can even get it for free from different sites that you join. So maybe this people really do something good with the money invested. Either they think people will invest because of the low roi and would be thinking this is for real. Cos the roi is so low. Or its really for real and this people has no money to push inside the site before they start gaining some....This site has to high min and thats what makes me believe they are after the fast money, and not because they are poor and wants to do trading or whatever it is. In either way if they were really going for a longer run there would be some more information about them...personally, contat us, anything. This is just an empty shell site.

Im out

• 2 weeks later...