Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NanoEarn - nanoearn.com

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next payment received:

Apr-21-2012 10:35 AM Received Payment $120 from account U2221627. Batch: 92270241.

Withdraw from NanoEarn.

congrats , that is really fantastic to see more than 2 payment proofs received from this site in only one page in this thread here . that is means that this short term program is still paying on time without any delaying or problems .

congrats , that is really fantastic to see more than 2 payment proofs received from this site in only one page in this thread here . that is means that this short term program is still paying on time without any delaying or problems .

This is really a good news that we can see some payout proofs here. By which we should get better mental support for invest with some additional effort. But you have to follow and keep it's rule. Because you need to post your payout proof at proof section insists of here. Because this section is for communicate each other and share our opinion.

It looks like the plans have been changed to short term once again, there is 120% after 1 day is the plan now with the shortest plan term, of all and it's minimum is set at $10 which is a lower affordable fro many small investors, current status of the program is paying for more than 300 days.

As they are running over some months and going to touch their anniversary. So we expect some special gift as deposit bonus for celebrate their successes and obviously for some promotion. But they need to think about the hosing and remaining bandwidth. Because their dns became slow due to low bandwidth. So they need to upgrade their hosting plan. So we can get another long term elite site.

Paying -

May-5-2012 10:17 AM Received Payment 142.80 USD from account U2221627. Batch: 93914549.

Withdraw from NanoEarn.

Congratulation Deberz, This hyip is doing great work and attract more and more investors every days.

It's great to see many payment proof from that program

I just have a question , this site has 314 running days according to the status , but I have an Important question , is the plan of 105% after 1 day is really available ? also is the admin of this site is paying for the investors as paying as monitors ?

Oh, Good site when have very many payment for to now and it too approved in almost Trusted Monitors now, I just join it yesterday and may be I will calculate to investment fund here. It is sad when investing for new HYIP sites but result is not advance, almost is lost. I will calculate to concentrating fund and invest with this site, hope that it will pay out long

Nano Earn wasnt a popular hyip but now i can see its advertisement on many places so it is definitely turning out to be stable hyip and admin already proved his true intentions, however it ll always be a risk to invest in short term hyips.Those who want to take risk, they should have a look at this site rather than trusting new ones.

Nano Earn wasnt a popular hyip but now i can see its advertisement on many places so it is definitely turning out to be stable hyip and admin already proved his true intentions, however it ll always be a risk to invest in short term hyips.Those who want to take risk, they should have a look at this site rather than trusting new ones.

and that means they are popular lol, well i know they are still stable until now, because i can see payment proof today from many investors or hyip monitors that invested in this site, and from what i see they are still doing well , also i don't see any recent complain about delay or any other things