Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NanoEarn - nanoearn.com

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@omar winner, what do you mean by that? You are saying you don't trust the payment proofs that he is posting? Im pretty sure they are real, even though I don't know this site much, but I believe this is paying as I saw it somewhere in a monitor.

I really wonder how this site still online , it has more than 2 months and still paying according to the monitors which rating the site , this program is just high ROI program and although that , it still paying on time as usual .

where did you get that info? i never know they are just 2 month old site, from what i see this program already online more than 200 days and it is not 2 months, and this program still paying also the site still online unless you never or don't access this site when you make post here, and in many hyip their status still paying

where did you get that info? i never know they are just 2 month old site, from what i see this program already online more than 200 days and it is not 2 months, and this program still paying also the site still online unless you never or don't access this site when you make post here, and in many hyip their status still paying

I just guessed because I do not see any new payment proof received from this site , anyway if you have a proof that this short term program is still paying to the investors not to the monitors only , please say .

@omar: well you see there is proof above my post, so what do you think about that? or can you visit this link? you will find the payment proof of this site http://www.moneymakergroup.com/NanoEarn-Nanoearnco-t390651.html&st=60 . so far this program still paying based on the proof and the status of this program in the other hyip monitors, but in some of that hyip monitors, nano-earn still have waiting status

@Trickster well you don't always have to post links to other sites to show that this hyip is paying. There is another thread in DMT that has this payment proof thread. You can just link it to there for everyone to see.

Im glad that it is paying, cos the next hyip I want to invest in, is this one.

This program is well being advertised on monitors even to this day and of course it's active so far and has generated great profits to it's clients so far, it's paying for two months exactly since the change in the script as well as plans, actually this program is around 300 days old now.

@arch7 wow really? so almost a year now. Not long to go. Im surprised it has lasted this long. And I don't really see this site being advertised that much, so I thought it has just been hiding somewhere behind all the other hyip, but didnt realise it is that old already.

actually they are about 249 days now :D, that is a good achievement for this site to survive in a long time like that while many other hyip site just falling down and scamming the members,i only see some hyip monitors that monitoring them for that long time like GP and HYIPBanker, but the other just about 2 months

@omar: well you see there is proof above my post, so what do you think about that? or can you visit this link? you will find the payment proof of this site http://www.moneymake...0651.html&st=60 . so far this program still paying based on the proof and the status of this program in the other hyip monitors, but in some of that hyip monitors, nano-earn still have waiting status

yes , and now I became sure that this site is still paying , I have seen some payments now and the monitors are having status PAYING , it is very interesting to see this site which has short term plans still paying .

@deberz: please post in HYIP payment proof section dude, but thanks to proof to the other members that, nanoearn still paying. and it will make them become one of the elite site that will be attract many investors here, i am quite positive with this and everything they have :D

Well nanoearn is paying since long time but its still unnoticed by many investors, so i think it ll soon become very famous and we ll see its banners almost everywhere, it is always better to trust old hyips than new ones so hyip investors should have at least 1 deposit out here.

295 days to be exact. That's how long this site is running and paying and I'm surprise that in goldpoll its only have earn 330%. I mean that much only even though this site is running this long? I guess that means they earn just little more than 1% a day and over all its not really bad. I guess If I'm going to invest in here I going to need to wait three months and a week to reach bep in here also.

@MrAAKK< that is a really good achievement by them. I am not surprised that 23 hyip monitors are monitoring them since they have been running for so long and that it has become one of the more popular ones in the industry. Only problem is that we don't know how long more it will last since we don't know much about its progress. So should we still invest here or not.

@MrAAKK< that is a really good achievement by them. I am not surprised that 23 hyip monitors are monitoring them since they have been running for so long and that it has become one of the more popular ones in the industry. Only problem is that we don't know how long more it will last since we don't know much about its progress. So should we still invest here or not.

haha, you better to use your intuition, but from what i see this program still paying and don't have too much complain from another investors who invest here and today i can find some payment proof of this site in DTM. and also this site have quite good script so i think they are still worthy

Paying -

Apr-18-2012 10:05 AM Received Payment 120.00 USD from account U2221627. Batch: 91767037.

Withdraw from NanoEarn.

another payment proof received from this professional hyip site , I am really feel that this site is one of the best short term programs now , when I see some payment proofs I say to my self that this site can continue for more time .