Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NanoEarn - nanoearn.com

nanoearn_468.gif

I'm not the admin of https://nanoearn.com

Science is progressing day by day discovering lots of interesting and useful things every day. Science has shown a massive breakthrough recent years and it seems it is never going to slow down or stop on the reached. Just some years ago we could not be dreaming of mobile phones and computer, but now they are part and parcel of our life. Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter on a near-atomic scale to produce new structures, materials and devices. This technology promises scientific advancement for many sectors such as medicine, consumer products, energy, materials and manufacturing.

NanoEarn LTD is the best leading federal agency conducting research and providing guidance on the occupational safety and health implications and applications of nanotechnology. Researching, developing, and utilizing these properties is at the heart of new technology. The results achieved by performing experiments cost a lot of money. Laboratories usually sell the reports along with the inventions to the authorities and as per the fact that that were we who invested in a definite project, we receive the largest part of the profit paid.

Investment plans:

plan.jpg

120% after 5 days

Minimum: $10

Maximum: $10,000

145% after 10 days

Minimum: $10

Maximum: $50,000

* Accept Liberty Reserve, AlertPay, Perfect Money

* Referral program 5%

* SSL - Comodo

* DDoS protection - antiddos.biz

* Licensed Script

* Unique Design

Link to view and register ==>>

My deposit:

Date: 2/16/2012 8:09 PM

Batch: 85391104

Sent To: U3458831 (NanoEarn)

Amount: $50.00

Memo: Deposit to NanoEarn User hyipsinfo.com

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am suspicious about this website. It has been opened for more than 200 days, but the popularity is so poor ?

Take a look at what I have found:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r343045-.html

The above thread was opened in 2011. As you can see, the plans of NanoEarn is totally different from the plans NanoEarn has now. How come ?

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/nanoearn.com

Why so few HYIP monitors are monitoring it ? And if you see, nearly all are those smaller HYIP monitors. Where are the main ones ?

http://www.hyipnews.com/news/18508/HYIP-INFORMATIONAL-SURVEY-74/

Read through the article and you will come across this -- "NanoEarn - not paying"

What is going on ?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this program might have changed their plans, and come up with short term plans, but newbies can think that this short term plasn have been offered there in this program from the beginning, so we should do enough reserach before jumping into a ols program that come up with new script and new risky plans.

I see that this one is unsecured hyip as they have stated they have SSL encryption. Also that I don't see any statistics. Well i only see 4 hyip monitors and have status of paying. It is surprising that this program is been monitored for 245-246 days already yet right not that popular.

• 2 weeks later...

Current status of the program is paying for more than 255 days so far, I think this program has come up recently with a new script and good to see it still continues to pay, the present plans have been designed more profitable, looks worth give a try.

The name of any hyip to dose not implies that they will Run or Stay,its not the name that matters but what the program has to offer I visit this site and the program has a total of 256 RUNING days ,so if atall i wil go in here to deposite it should be the Starter plan first which pays 120% return on investment

• 2 weeks later...

Last payment of yesterday can be found around, I think we can confirm this one as active on basis of that payment proofs, good to see this program that has been paying for more than 265 days online so far, we can risk our funds in these kind of programs instead of trying new hyips that are turning to scam quickly these days.

Seems that they've been around for quite a while, and given the short term and very nice ROI they're offering, this program looks very promising. Minimum investment of $10 is easily accessible for everyone, and getting 120% back in just five days is very nice. Multiple monitors on-site, yet only one showing the last PO, which was 5th March - but I'm sure they've been paying even after that as well.

well, if this program pays for five rounds with the five days plan, we can reach BEP and there after we can start making clear profit from the program, since the plans have been changed in the middle of the program, if I am not wrong, the ROI is a bit high and then can be considered risky to venture with.

great, this program already running for 270 days from the first time they launched, must admit that they have quality inside, even i see some problem with their SSL before, but i think that is fine for them too, and talking about plan, it is quite profitable but also little high, and about risk i think that is high since they are in hyip industry

Nice to heard that the site is used comodo positive ssl for http encryption. But we are looking for some site site. We can use both AP and LR here, just we need to spend $10 then our game will start. Plans of their site is profitable for all members but not affordable for the authority. Because 20% after 5 days mean 4% of risky interest. We need to get proper information about their previous track record before make any investment.

and this program already online for 276 days which is a good thing, with the SSL and DDOS i think this site now one of the most stable hyi program around, today i also see some payment proof that shared by investors today, and even the plan is risky they still paid, as we know HYIP is the field that full with risk LOL

Right now we can see that this site is running over 282 days. As per their last record we can see totally 10+ monitors with paying stamp. We can see their last payments ware on 4th of April mean today. We hope that we should make a long term investment deal with the program because their payment was not delayed. Still waiting for some server update.

Right now we can see that this site is running over 282 days. As per their last record we can see totally 10+ monitors with paying stamp. We can see their last payments ware on 4th of April mean today. We hope that we should make a long term investment deal with the program because their payment was not delayed. Still waiting for some server update.

yup dude,this site doing well now :D, i also see they monitored by many monitors and the status of this program is paying too :D, i think this site will growing more again and i see from some investors portofolio it seems many of them already in profit with this site, there is even that double their investment here

After the script change and new entry with the new short term plans, this program seems to have paid for fifty days so far, which means ten successful rounds with the five days plan, early investors of these short term plans might have made more than double on investment in their profits from the program so far.

Good to know and see that this program is still paying up to date and the status of the program is showing pay in monitor,I know that this kind of program will last for some certain time befor any thing bad can hapan in here,its like i will add the site to one of my hyip cart that I will invest in here next week.

After the script change and new entry with the new short term plans, this program seems to have paid for fifty days so far, which means ten successful rounds with the five days plan, early investors of these short term plans might have made more than double on investment in their profits from the program so far.

haha i don't think so mod, this program still paying the members for 286 days, which is too far with 50 days :D. and today i see in many hyip monitors this program still monitored as the paying program and today some payment proof shared by investors, and it make them become one of the elite now

@pervano, thanks for the proof, are you meant to post it here though?

Anyway I really like the design of this site, makes it look really high tech. Plans are I think pretty good, though a bit high in my opinion, but more or less the right number to make a good profit.

But for some reason, although it is SSl encrypted, my browser say it is not totally secure. I wonder why.

Paying -

9.04.12 02:25 PM Received Payment 12.00 USD from account U2221627. Batch: 90931485.

Withdraw from NanoEarn.

you have 6 posts only in the forum , sorry I cant say that you not the admin of the site or one of its moderators .... something else . I am sorry but I will be sure that the site is paying If I see another payment proof from active member here in our forum .