Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wezen Finance - wezenfinance.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: Wezen Finance

468x60.gif

Wezen Finance is a financial institution providing asset management services to our clients worldwide. And we welcome everyone to visit our new online platform since we have moved online last year. Wezen Finance specializes in high-frequency Forex trading employing a hard-working team of Forex traders with more than 10 years of trading and financing experience. By using the aggressive method of catching trends and placing orders, we have learned how to utilize the possibilities of losses with the highest profits we earn from trading.

Started Feb 15, 2012

Investment Plan

3.5% Hourly for 30 hours

min. - 10$

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - Dragonara

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 1%

-Instant Withdraw

-Unique Design

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

• Downvote 1

If I'm not wrong then you (@desktophyip) may loose your $10, but expect that you should get pay. First of all I can't trust such site we are willing to pay us hourly RoI with instant payment system. Just remember that instant payment system is very rare, but sometime seen with some site which has low RoI scheme like 1% daily or around this. I really doubt about their truth that they have Ddos protection and valid ssl certificate. Only good news is you've received $3.15 on 15th of February.