Advance Plan 1.9% Daily For 90 days Min :$2001 Max :$5000

Professional Plan 2.0% Daily For 90 days Min :$5001 Max :$40000

PRINCIAL RETURN AFTER 90 DAYS

Basic Plan 13.7% Daily For 10 days Min :$150 Max :$2000

Standard Plan 15.60% Daily For 10 days Min :$2001 Max :$5000

Premium Plan 19.4% Daily For 10 days Min :$5001 Max :$40000

Link:

http://www.glb-inv.com/?pay=yogeshwartyagi

Note: Site has good look and DDOS is mentioned on the site. Plans dont have very high roi and looks attractive 1.8% to 2% daily profit for 90 is reasonable and quite attractive as deposit is returned.

Yup site really has one nice design and adequate security. But i dont agree with @yogesh about sustainability of plans. Looks they have 10 days plan which pays a maximum 19.4% daily for 10 days, that is really unrealistic and can be sustained for longer. Though there are less chances of getting deposits in 10 days plan because minimum begins with 150$. Anyway it is good for short term.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup site really has one nice design and adequate security. But i dont agree with @yogesh about sustainability of plans. Looks they have 10 days plan which pays a maximum 19.4% daily for 10 days, that is really unrealistic and can be sustained for longer. Though there are less chances of getting deposits in 10 days plan because minimum begins with 150$. Anyway it is good for short term.

I agree there are not going to be many riskying 150$ so most of the deposit will come in other plan, which may help the program to sustain for reasonable period.

• 2 weeks later...