Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

allworldmoney - allworldmoney.com

All World Money was launched by a small group of internet savvy, active investors, who realized that there had to be an easier way. We designed All World Money explicitly to fulfill the needs of investors.

All World Money offers a High-Income Risk-Free Investment Program which allows you to get 15-20% daily interest on all funds deposited with us for 8 days or 120-150% after 5 days. This program was established to provide a convenient and safe solution for investors wanting a regular income from their investments.

Professionalism and years of experience allow us to guarantee the capital return invested to the program of All World Money.

15-20% daily for 8 days = 120-160% on your Liberty Reserve account

120-150% after 5 days on your Liberty Reserve account

http://allworldmoney.com/deposit.html

Program design is ok and it dont use any script - payout are automatic.

ROI in the plan 15-20% daily for 8 days is quite attractive and can be utilised to get good return of 20-60% in 8 days short period.

8% referal commission is also on attractive side if one want earn good money by promoting.

Well i dont say this is going to last long. But there should not be any problem for 15-30 days period.

It save a lot time being automatic payments - and minimum being 1$ is quite affordable.

No monitor on the site, so it is difficult to findout the status of the program.

I dont agree with @sirwilly about script being a auto-payment program script is not required.

• 4 weeks later...

tarted: Nov 11, 2010

Members: 268

Total investments: 8,957.35 US$

Total withdraw: 6,274.96 US$

Last Update: Dec 12, 2010

I am amazed to find the site Admin is a cheater publishing fake information actually no payouts have been made by this site when i checked all the monitors except for one which showed a payout ratio all others showed 0% payout which means the site has never paid anyone

Firstly this program has no script being a auto-pay program

So there is no record of investors kept by the program except in E-currency account of the admin

Then the roi provided is quite high, though minimum deposit being only 1$ is affordable,

But i doubt being more than 1 month old the program still pay, neither i see payment proofs on forums which raises suspicion about the stats presented on the site.