Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MegaCashBot - megacashbot.com

I am not the admin !

This program is currently in pre launch stage now, which will launch on 17th Feb 2012.

* You purchase a share for $10.00 and your funds are placed into the Investment Pool.

* Your spend makes its way to the top position at #1.

* Once the Investment Pool reaches equal to what you are due to cycle,i.e 20$ (200%) You will get 10$ in account balance which you can cashout and 10$ is automatically re-invested in the pool again making cycling speed faster for every member and making program more sustainable.

* You will then be removed from the top position and the second person in the line will be moved up to replace you at the top.

* It is possible to cycle many times a day with the right amount of promotion and Teamwork.

* Your spent money won't go anywhere; all money is stored in our private E-currency account.

* You need no computer education. Our site is made to be extremely user friendly for even the most novice of computer users. We have designed our system to best suit you. You need a minimum of $10.00 on your account to cashout.

* You can invest anywhere from 10$ to 100$ at one time for one position. You can invest from account balance. Fees to invest are 2.5% for alertpay fee per transaction

* You receive up to 200% returns on your investment purchased

* No Sponsoring required to Earn

* Everyone gets paid alike. Everyone is a WINNER!

* Receive Quality Advertising for Each Purchased.

* 2 Levels Referral Commissions (7% on Level 1, 3% on Level 2).!

http://megacashbot.com

Megacashbot seems to be good since 50% autoreinvest rule is there but i am not sure how long it will survive since doubler fever is going to end up soon and people are just not ready to spend a lot of money on doublers at the moment due to consistent losses.I ll still wait for the launch and will grab a position if i see line is moving.

• 4 weeks later...

Minimum payment of $10 for one position is still seems to be high to me.

I am not saying that it is bad, but putting $10 into money doubler is still considered to be risky.

yeah that is one of the reasons i do not want to invest. I do not wish to lose my $10 when i could have invested this in another program. Imo $5 is good for a start.

• 1 month later...

Minimum payment of $10 for one position is still seems to be high to me.

I am not saying that it is bad, but putting $10 into money doubler is still considered to be risky.

That's what we are doing in this kind of business. Taking risk is the way to earn money in this kind of business. that's why its important that we keep on doing constants reading especially sentiments of other investors. If they think its a good site to invest our money then we try to invest much early as we can. If many think its not then its better we don't invest.

yeah that is one of the reasons i do not want to invest. I do not wish to lose my $10 when i could have invested this in another program. Imo $5 is good for a start.

this is cycler site and i think they don't attract much people to joined in this site with the $10 i think that is quite fine, nowadays many investment program have the same amount of investment, and in here you need to invest as the early investors to get more profit

It had launched now but we aren't getting much from them.It is not that popular online.I think i am seeing the site for the first time here.The plan of the admin is something i consider old skool.Money cycler program is not something people are running after right now.