Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Question about forex

iwenwcren

See that is why i always restrained with broker who offer more than 1:500 for its leverage. That is too much and i think would only give more risk to traders. I trade with 1:200 right now i have plan to increase it up to 1:400 back but it seems that is already good enough for me since mostly experienced traders only take 1:100 not more or less.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See that is why i always restrained with broker who offer more than 1:500 for its leverage. That is too much and i think would only give more risk to traders. I trade with 1:200 right now i have plan to increase it up to 1:400 back but it seems that is already good enough for me since mostly experienced traders only take 1:100 not more or less.

I think it depends on the individual trader. if I prefer trading with a leverage of 1: 1000. The greater the leverage, the greater the benefits we get. indeed great leverage has a huge risk and therefore we need to always have a good MM and RM

• 3 weeks later...

Choosing broker is very hard thing to do, i do recommend to take some time to see what is the regulator of that broker, just like i said many times that CFTC, FCA, or FINMA or ASIC are one of the best regulator. Make sure to check if that broker also has an office in AAA countries, such as London or New York. It doesn't mean they won't scam but it is a good guarantee that they are quite strong company.

When choosing a fx broker first i will prefer regulatory, it must be strict like you said and also it must only accept a good and reliable payment processor if they want. I think having an AAA offices right now isn't really good but if they have it then it would increase this site's credibility and also popularity.

I think it depends on the individual trader. if I prefer trading with a leverage of 1: 1000. The greater the leverage, the greater the benefits we get. indeed great leverage has a huge risk and therefore we need to always have a good MM and RM

Agree. That's the part of Risk Management and it's important to considering this with your capital which will be deposited to your trading account because every leverage options has their advantages and risks.

@sidejob: Isn't really good? Are you kidding me that is very good if they have and all who have a real office in AAA countries must be regulated too, and who's the regulator of course a strict regulator such as CFTC or FCA. You know how much a broker paid to be into that list per year isn't it? And also there are much more criteria for it.

I think even your broker have an office on AAA countries that doesn't change anything, remember AAA countries just not US. There is UK, Germany, Switzerland and few others. Mostly based on EU region. There is a rule in UK if i don't make any mistake that you can open an office there to get regulation but not full regulation like a broker who really registered in FCA.

I don't know both first and second, but I know fxopen, it is not bad broker.

it gives a good spread with no commission, but try to avoid trading on news time, they may close your account.

what other brokers ban you for that??? why would they do that?

Hello everybody!

I want to start to trade. What first i need to study? 

The features of MT4 i've already studied )

I think you can reading article forex, first learn system trading, or if want to learn with gradually learning might can visit babypips dot com which there available forex school from basic, and you can trying use demo account to backtesting skill after you learn certain system trading because demo acount only use virtual money and not your money, you can trading with free risk but all profit of course unwithdrawable

Or learn how to manage the risk first, by able to manage the risk your loss won't be so much rather than someone who force to trade with such a huge amount but in the end loss nearly everything from what they have, also it still important to keep practice as to sharpen your strategy or skills and to understand more about forex's market and reactions.

• 3 weeks later...

That is right, risk management is important as that would be help us to relieve more risk that coming up. I was on your place forcing myself to trade even i see that the market has slight chance and what i've got? Consectutive loss and my capital is reduce to a bit right now. But remember experience is the most valuable teacher, learn from it and never force yourself to trade plus always stick with your strategy.

That is right, risk management is important as that would be help us to relieve more risk that coming up. I was on your place forcing myself to trade even i see that the market has slight chance and what i've got? Consectutive loss and my capital is reduce to a bit right now. But remember experience is the most valuable teacher, learn from it and never force yourself to trade plus always stick with your strategy.

That's completely true, every point in your message is true. I'd also add that one more component for success in forex trading is reliable low spread broker which will threat you like a trader, not money-making tool. I found such broker on forums its Hotforex, I've been working with them for 8 months and happy with the way they allow clients to beat market.

About forex you should first know before starting it , then do much practice on demo . You should try a demo of regulated broker with which you are going to open real account in future. As I choose Mayzus regulated broker by CySEC, They give secure payment method and security of funds. Try trading with them you will certainly feel satisfied. 

First of all i agree with onyx, you should know about forex itself because if you don't know how can you trade and of course practice. After gain knowledge you need to practice in demo account to see the result of your knowledge, can you apply it in you real trading because if you only learn about forex without even practice it, it would be a useless thing for you because you only get knowledge not experience, not a real practical activity. As for the broker i think all people has their own choose which they think as the best broker.

A broker must be honest and have good image in market. Read out reviews about your listed broker's on different forums and website. Find the one which one suit your need and criteria.  

You might want to find the one that never forbids any kind of trading strategies that you want to use on your trading activity. And make sure that the broker never hiding any single terms and condisitions

That's right hidden terms are very bad, also that is very destructive in long term because that is hidden and usually impose such an impossible rules for us. Makes me looks very bad. Not to mention that brokers who actually love to use that kind of hidden terms and condition is a broker which has much problem.

• 3 weeks later...

And that is why a trader should be careful, choose a broker which doesn't impose any kind of rules that brought misery to a trader would be  very good choice, you can say that trader as a pro trader's broker. The next step is not just that because you must choose a broker which not just doing that but also regulated by a good regulator such as CFTC maybe or FINMA.

That's right hidden terms are very bad, also that is very destructive in long term because that is hidden and usually impose such an impossible rules for us. Makes me looks very bad. Not to mention that brokers who actually love to use that kind of hidden terms and condition is a broker which has much problem.

Will better as trader also reading term and condition regarding with bonus, and if likely hard to fuilfilled ll requirement to withdraw profit hence bonus only like as trade on demo account, but if they can hardwork and fulfilled all requirement hence will good to get bonus to start trading without spent any dime money from own pocket

I guess the bonuses should not be the only aspect while considering any broker, these bonuses have certain lots of terms and conditions associated with them and it might become hard to reach the required criteria for availing them. I guess sticking to no bonus option is quite easier and best rather than availing it.