Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

the best fx boker

stezz

The best Forex broker would vary from trader to trader because how a particular trader sees a broker might just be entirely different from how another trader would see him and it calls for the question of what criteria should that be based when judging about this. It is rather ideal to see it from how credible the broker has been over the years.

I find out that trader who claim their broker is the best than other is actually a promoter especially if they told the brand of their broker it will be clear that is true. Anyway, i see that most of trader who feel their broker is the best usually from Non Dealing Desk broker and coming from various type of NDD broker such as STP, DMA, or ECN. You can name some but i think there are few that worthed and big enough.

• 1 month later...

I have been doing Binary Option trading and for me the best broker in whole industry at the moment is FMbinary, it’s a top class company with having really mouth-watering conditions which includes the mighty bonus up to 100%, so this allows new comers to get settled and even low investment is no longer any huddle thanks to this bonus, it has already made a massive difference to my life as a Binary Option trader and I am sure it is going to be the same for many.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been trading with OctaFX broker for last 3 years; it is really epic company with having every benefit in the world from the fantastic bonus up to 50% which is calculated in margin level as well, so that’s definitely super cool option to have in order to be successful while there is also daily market update facility available which covers all major pairs, commodities and indices, so that really helps me trade easily with having complete awareness of the market.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying few brokers before but settled with FXDD because of its good spread and reasonable price too. If you want ECN i only can recommend two, either IVbroker or Dukascopy. If you want STP FXCM and FXDD what comes up into my own mind. All of them are well-regulated also trustable and transparant.

• 1 month later...

I can cross my heart to say OctaFX, it started off as a corner for traders to work, and due to their epic service and facilities, it slowly turned into company then turned into a trend, and this trend has become into a brand now. In short OctaFX is one of the major reasons why new comers like safe and secure, it is not possible for any broker to become such big without consistency in their approach and good service, it is only possible with quality broker like this, it is really awesome in every way to work with company like them, as they are forever making our job easier with low spreads around 0.2 – 1 pips, high leverages up to 1.500 and much more!

Well, first of all the best broker will be depend on its eye of beholder not just beauty. I mean depend on your success, usually some people said that broker which they use are scam in fact they are the one who cannot make profit. In the end, mostly what people said as best FX broker usually have this kind of trait, regulated by a strict regulator, has real office and doesn't located at AAA countries, only accept a reliable payment processor and not just cheap or unregulated electronic currency.

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment I consider TradeWiseFx Company as the best. They have so many facilities available; it is from having ECN account to huge bonus up to 50% on deposit, we can also trade on over 60 currency pairs, commodities, indices and much more. We can also participate on various contests especially the latest one of NFP Prediction Game, it allows us to win 100 USD/EUR every NFP, and so everything is so exciting here!

• 1 year later...

I don’t think much is to debate for me over this topic, as OctaFX is the leading company in the industry at present, so it’s fair to say they are the best and that too by a country mile, it’s absolutely beast in a way, as I can trade with ease and confidence under them and it benefits me in every possible way. I enjoy it every way to do with having steady spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so all that really adds up to my performance and bring best of out of me. The biggest advantage for me is the comfort and confidence level, it’s all-time high under them.

• 3 weeks later...

Francmorio, I respect your personal opinion, but it should be told to you that allowing scalping is not big deal and ANY genuine broker will do it, so it’s best for that reason makes me feel worried about your judgment. Anyhow, I will just go around with my answer. I am with OctaFX and they don’t put names into any strategies we can use BECAUSE they allow it ALL apart from arbitrage, so that’s why they are the best deal in the market proven winning 17 awards in a canter!

• 5 months later...

The "best" broker is a subjective question. The best broker for me may not work for everyone as we differ in trading styles. As a frequent trader, the best broker for me is Trade12 ECN broker. They offer low spreads, fast order execution and trading outside the usual times for more transactions throughout the day. All of which are perfect for my career.

In my view, the Best broker is FreshForex since they cover everything from security to luxuries; it’s all outstanding and helps us with getting profits. The biggest luxury here is their Zero commission on deposit, it really gives us extra comfort and one can trade with freedom. I also feel good with their friendly customer service that’s forever present to help us out.

You have to be doing much more than just opening positions and placing orders while trading in a CFD market. Traders have to be fully engaged with several kinds of speculations and smart predictions if they have to survive in the trading market. FXB Trading offers these traders that opportunity with its excellent platform so that they can use varying methods on their way to success.

• 2 weeks later...

Best Broker is not what we consider Best Broker; it’s one who has proven their worth. I consider OctaFX very highly; it’s not to do with my preference but overall public opinion as well. They are regulated by FCA and have excellent market reputation with winning 21+ awards. They have excellent ECN structure along with complete security measurements with segregated account + we get all the money transactions done instantly without charging commissions at all. They even have 24/5 support service available to help us further.

To be able to choose a broker I prefer brokers who can make our way of work more understanding and more master well and indeed with us can choose a good broker it will be very easy at all in running it

Merchants are always looking for direct access to many direct prices and they want good customer support. FXB Trading is one of the sites that will supply both. Trading with this website will give traders confidence about the dependence on accurate data.

• 1 month later...

The best fx broker for me is definitely Trade12. They offer ECN broker services, thus tighter fees and faster order execution. I previously tried their regular account, but after transferring to an ECN account, I would never look back. Fees are lower of up to 2-6 pips. My scalper friend also loved their service and the broker is also very helpful. They send strong signals as long as you are active in trading. Funding and withdrawal options are secured, and not to mention the educational resources they provide like videos, webinars, ebooks, and regular market reports. I don't have to look for more because Trade12 covers everything a trader is looking for

• 3 weeks later...

i think the best broker is FXB Trading because they give me so many profit. I previously tried their regular account, but after transferring to an ECN account, I would never look back.

How they are giving you so many profits, what are the basic rules for entry there. I would like to see that how they are helping traders to earn money. I have never seen that any broker is giving profit to their traders.

Ok, then how to choose the right and safe Forex Broker?

Use a brokerage firm that provides fluctuating price spreads following the actual money market movements (No Fix Spread), considering the difference between the selling and buying prices in the market is also fluctuating and it is not possible Fix, so if there is a brokerage firm that displays the price of Fix Spread then surely it is not a price in the real market and this broker must play behind it to manage your trading results.

Use a brokerage firm that uses 5 digits behind the comma (with 6 digits overall) in its MAJOR CURRENCY (as in EUR / USD pair, GBP / USD, AUD / USD, USD / CHF) considering the higher forex market capitalization rate currently using 6 numbers to follow the capitalization. If the broker still uses 4 digits behind the comma (or 5 whole numbers) then surely it is the price that they set themselves.

We recommend that you use a brokerage company that gives a margin level of 100%, because in order to protect you from the risk of capital run out if exposed to a margin call, other than that this type of broker is a non-Bandar broker and that's good.

You should not use a full ECN forex broker (if that is really ECN), because the full ECN type broker then you will not be able to do hedging techniques, and also lower leverage and there are rules of FIFO position (first in first out) which of course can be troublesome to you. But often many brokers who declare ECN but not the actual ECN, and if it happens then you should choose a brokerage company type Non Dealing Desk STP or DMA then better and flexible.

Do not use a brokerage firm that gives you too high leverage like 1: 1000 upwards, 1: 2000 and even up to 1: 3000 upwards, it's not the right broker, and they deliberately provide such unreasonable leverage in order to make your funds run out without the rest and finally into the pockets of the city. The real reason forex traders to lose is their approach to trading itself. Here are 4 things to avoid in order to succeed in trading.

• 1 month later...

The best brokers are very important role that we choose, because with the best brokers that we will be able to run forex trading is profitable, by making comfortable, safe in forex trading activities. In addition, forex traders are also to always be in the level of good trading ability where in facilitate to achieve its benefits consistently

• 4 months later...

Broker acts as an intermediary between the traders of a currency pair so that both the parties can engage in mutually benefitted trade executions all the time. And broker selection is now becoming a tough task now. For this reason, while selecting my broker ForexChief I have analyzed all important aspects and I am happy with its service. It is providing me regulations, lowest zero spread, 1:400 leverage and a reliable MT4 platform which can be operated from any device.