stezz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Good broker is a broker that:

provide security of the money that you deposited

Customer service is friendly and it helps your complaint

regulated

has an interesting promotion program

It has been a long standing and has never been involved cases that can be detrimental to a trader

I suggest to join the http://www.fbs.com, which gives facilities 50% welcome bonus, insurance, fast servers, and payment through local bank

• 5 months later...

To the best of my knowledge, no broker can be called the best broker. Different brokers offer different services and different traders have their preferences when it comes to what they want and expect from a particular broker. The best one to trader A might be the worst for trader B.

There is a place that is meant only for the brave and disciplined people (investors,traders). That place is the forex market. But before you can go and succeed in this investment adventure, you need a good broker that is reliable, transparent, with good customer support service, and good speed of execution. 

The best Broker providing a friendly support and has always held a lot of interesting promotions. Currently I always recommend using FBS  to my friends. That’s not because of promotion, but to help them to find and trade with a good broker.

well, every traders have own preferred brokers. the reason why traders choose to brokers might because the bonuses, good services, being regulated and give guarantee regarding with capital protection if traders trade with high amount of capital. if brokers really good, usually popular.

well, every traders have own preferred brokers. the reason why traders choose to brokers might because the bonuses, good services, being regulated and give guarantee regarding with capital protection if traders trade with high amount of capital. if brokers really good, usually popular.

Yes, indeed. In my opinion FBS a really good broker for now. The nice contest, amazing promotion, the stability of its server, quick withrawal process, quick response from its customer service, free for scalping, that's all is the best thing that I can get from FBS

How can I become an IB?

To become an IB, you need to do the following:

Open a partner account at FBS.

Login to your Personal Area and get your unique referral link. Referral link is your unique code to register clients. Once a client clicks on it, the information is stored in his browser for several months. Every time he visits FBS Inc., the system will indicate him as your client.

Now promote this link, post it in as many sources as you can.

See your customer database grow and make your profits!

How To Calculate commission

Partner commission is the essential part of any IB program. Here is how it is calculated:

For Micro accounts: we offer 25% from spread commission. Apart from that our partners receive timely and professional support on any questions that might arise.
Let's take your client has traded 100 lots on EUR/USD during a month. EUR/USD spread is 2 pips. Your commission in this case will be:

100 lots * 10 USD * 2 * 25% = 500 USD

More the client trades – more the profit you receive! Simple and efficient.

For Standard accounts: we offer 20% from spread for Forex tools and for "Unlimited" accounts - 15% of spread.

Let's take again your client has traded 100 lots on GBP/JPY during a month, and spread was 6 pips. Your commission in this case will be:

100 lots * 6 * 0.2 * 10.8 USD = 1296 USD (may vary due to variable pips price)

This is how you can receive profit from becoming an IB.

• 3 weeks later...

rbk_686_eng.jpg

FBS has been granted “The best trading platform 2013” award

Dear clients!

We are happy to announce, that FBS has again been acknowledged as a provider of the best trading platform, once again confirming its leadership in this category. The new award, given to FBS is “The best trading platform 2013” according to China Finance Online.

China Finance online is a major Chinese Financial company, a recognized authority not only in China, but also throughout the world. The company owns several financial portals. China Finance Online has been providing its services in the market for more than 10 years already.

We would like to remind that FBS has already got an award for the best trading platform: we have acquired the “Best trading MT4 platform 2012” title according to the China International Investment & Finance Expo.

The new award is an essential achievement for us, as FBS is constantly working on its services development and pays much attention to its technical facilities. Safety, convenience and keeping to the cutting-edge technologies are the main principles we build our work on. FBS is the broker you can trust!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.cn/news/2014-02-27/24387-fbs-has-been-granted-best-trading-platform-2013-award#sthash.jg8YvjKd.dpuf

No doubt, FBS is really on in the rave of the moment and we can say that they are waxing stronger than ever and very competitive. Across online reviews, you hardly would find any trader pointing them accusing fingers. It's one of the brokers almost everyone would want to bank with because of their variety of services including insurance.

For me the Hotforex and Octafx is best broker.In the hotforex have many good facilites and also you are get bonus on every deposit.The hotforex have PAMM system so you can open a PAMM investor or PAMM manager account.The octafx is also like same the octafx is low spread and very fast excuation and the octafx is best broker in the ASIA.

The best broker is the type of broker that will be able to provide all the things that the traders need and are offering a good service to the traders. This type of brokers are the ones that the traders will be giving a good review about them. Some of the brokers are having very bad review that the traders don't like their services.

• 10 months later...

It is OctaFX without any arguments as they have been the best broker in Asia, Europe for some years now so there is no question about this and what gives them this award is their polite attitude towards beginners like me, as they have various offers that is suitable for us like 8 USD no deposit bonus while we can trade with any strategy there and also have various demo contest with handsome prizes, so that is ideal for newbies like me.

What do you want? There aren't such as the best brokers in the world, only the broker is most appropriate for your needs, make sure that the broker is a broker which already well-regulated, this for minimize the possibility of a scam. Even it is well regulated still there are very small percentage of broker to be a scammer.

• 2 months later...

What do you want? There aren't such as the best brokers in the world, only the broker is most appropriate for your needs, make sure that the broker is a broker which already well-regulated, this for minimize the possibility of a scam. Even it is well regulated still there are very small percentage of broker to be a scammer.

I agree with you mate, it’s so important that we seek for a broker that’s regulated and it’s not enough to just go if they say they are regulated because we need to do proper research to see whether their license is real or not. I trade with the biggest company in whole Forex industry, its Nova FX and we can check out their license easily as it’s regulated by a highly respected authority, so this way all the risk and possibility of scam is removed!

That is what i means, but actually there is no something like best FX broker only suitable broker or approriate broker. The broker that has weak regulation has tendency to play dirty but cannot be punished since its regulation itself are weak, that is why we should find a broker with strict regulator.

• 1 month later...

We must always remember that when we talk about the best broker then it should be good enough for all, it does not make sense that what we call the best will be good just for some while ordinary for others. I trade with OctaFX broker, it’s an true great company that covers all side, it’s good for scalper and long term trader, so in short it’s an broker that’s the real deal and having such companies to be working with is always a major boost.

I have been trading with TICKMILL for quite sometimes. I'm satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far. Now I choose Exchange account. This account have a Trade stock indices, 64 currency pairs, crude oil, gold and silver on our Exchange account (DMA, ECN). Please note that our ECN spreads are fluctuating and start from 0.0 pips. Also, many brokers do not allow placing stop and limit orders close to market prices – they encourage you to do just that. So stop/limit levels are zero. On Exchange account we charge a commission of 2 USD per 100 000 USD traded, per side (0.0020% notional). This is the lowest standard commission in the world. Active traders are charged even less.

• 4 weeks later...

The best Forex broker would vary from trader to trader because how a particular trader sees a broker might just be entirely different from how another trader would see him and it calls for the question of what criteria should that be based when judging about this. It is rather ideal to see it from how credible the broker has been over the years.