Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FantasticROI - fantasticroi.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Welcome to Fantastic ROI!

Fantastic ROI is a leading global investment company with one of the largest experience in the real estate, forex and stock trading. Our team consists of small group of highly experienced traders. Company started it's operations in Panama on April, 2010 and now we're intend to offer our services worldwide. Make money with us!

Investment Plans:

125% after 1 day

185% after 3 days

500% after 10 days

1200% after 20 days

3300% after 30days

VIP PLAN:

13% hourly for 13 hours

Features:

Fantastic ROI

Fast Payments

No Hidden Fees

Unique Design

SSL Connection

DDoS Protection

Dedicated Server

Referral Program

Professional Team

No Withdraw Minimum

Min. Investment 10$

https://fantasticroi.com/

After 9 days online, Fantastic ROI has released their first news letter update on program statistics as on 17th Feb 2012 !

Feb-17-2012 05:36:55 AM

Fantastic ROI 1st Newsletter: Gigantic shape!

Hello Fantastic ROI clients,

My name is Bruce Kurtis and I would like to introduce Fantastic ROI to everyone who read this newsletter.

I hope you are in a really great mood. Fantastic ROI is already 9 days online and doing very well.

As you see, Fantastic ROI has already crossed 1st week online mark and taken a Gigantic shape. What started as an small ant - will be a huge mammoth soon, and it doesn't seem to stop growing.

My heartiest thanks to all the 1700+ members for their trust and faith in us. Every minute of Fantastic ROI is dedicated towards providing the best of service to them.

Our company was originally established in the Panama 21st April 2010, providing investment services to a narrow circle of investors. We have now enhanced our services online, making them available to every interested investor worldwide.

With our increasing popularity and reputation, we have been receiving a lot of member registrations from people of various countries all over the world. The huge exposure Fantastic ROI has been receiving as of late, has made us one of the biggest investment firms across the high yield industry. Our rankings in various monitoring websites are climbing up the list, and we are already ranked as the number one program in some of them.

We understand that many of you are new to online investment programs, and as a result, are unaware of how to participate in the investment opportunity provided by us. Our team does their very best to explain each and every section in your account area as detailed as possible, and we hope it will help you clear your doubts regarding any of the investment procedures. That is why, if You have any doubts, you are more than welcome to contact our customer support department at fantasticroi@gmail.com, and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to get back to you at the earliest. By the way, we are planning to add 24/7 phone support these days, we will inform you about it.

We kindly request every client to vote for us after you receive your withdrawals, and also post your payment proofs. Your support is an important factor for the growth of Fantastic ROI. Your votes are precious to us, as is your money to you. So please vote for us, after you get paid, and invite your friends and family to be a part of the Fantastic ROI.

Sincerely,

Bruce Kurtis

CEO, Fantastic ROI

https://fantasticroi.com/

Fantastic ROI has been active for 11 days and continues to pay and here is their news update on 19th Feb 2012 regarding phone support service !

Fantastic ROI - quick note: Phone support

Feb-19-2012 09:42:19 AM

Fantastic ROI quick note: Phone support

Hello Fantastic ROI clients,

We hope you all have enjoyed/are enjoying your weekend.

Fantastic ROI has been online for 11 days now, and as we had promised in our last newsletter,we have established a very convenient phone Support, which will operate 24 hours a day. It will ensure that our Clients receive support services, advice, instructions, and answers to any of their questions as quick as possible.

Call us: +5078367730

That is all for today, see you really soon with Fantastic ROI next newsletter. All payments are processed as usual. We wish you a good week and we hope you will continue to support and stay with us.

Thanks to all members for being a part of Fantastic ROI.

Warm Regards,

Bruce Kurtis

CEO, Fantastic ROI

https://fantasticroi.com

This program is paying for more than two weeks and it is still paying.I had invested here in this program a minimum of $10 and has got almost instant payment after my withdrawal request.This program has quite nice features which are more profitable for the investors and the site has both DDOS and SSl protection.