Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How many paid to post programs are you working on?

cathylmg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Though i am on several forums no. i dont remember may be 10 or more, but these days i am not able to concentrate on more forums due to my offline work and participating in dmt contest. So I often post on DMT and some time on MTW, and third forum i visit in each free time i get is lotoftalks. Just a week more and then i shall be active on around 5 forums again.

Though i am on several forums no. i dont remember may be 10 or more, but these days i am not able to concentrate on more forums due to my offline work and participating in dmt contest. So I often post on DMT and some time on MTW, and third forum i visit in each free time i get is lotoftalks. Just a week more and then i shall be active on around 5 forums again.

Yeah, DMT contest really consume our time and it should be worthy for somehow. Right now, when i see that i have done posting i can now post in the other ptp forums that is on my top priority list. PTP forums need some time to post and even hours. :D

Yeah, DMT contest really consume our time and it should be worthy for somehow. Right now, when i see that i have done posting i can now post in the other ptp forums that is on my top priority list. PTP forums need some time to post and even hours. :D

It does consumes our time to post in forums but at the same time it is worth giving a go at. The posting rates offered by almost all of the PTP forums are just enough to earn a good income online through posting. But yes, the PTP's with better posting rates should be given the top most priority.

It does consumes our time to post in forums but at the same time it is worth giving a go at. The posting rates offered by almost all of the PTP forums are just enough to earn a good income online through posting. But yes, the PTP's with better posting rates should be given the top most priority.

Well we dont have any problem if the ptp forums will give us good earnings and will be worthy in spending in the forums. It really depend to us if possible to be active on most active ptp forums today and we hope that we can really earn consistently from them. :D

• 5 months later...

LOL, nice spamming dbag, enjoy your bans.

On topic:

I'm currently member of Earning Palace, DMT and MoneyTalkVillage. All these with the other non-PTP forums I'm member of pretty much limit the amount, since having too many forums to use daily would make it worthless, since it would eat up too much of my time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

восток женские часы Часы радо купить наручные часы мужские классика. хиты 2011 Стоматологический магазин на ул часовой где купить оправы для очков tag heuer женские часы брегет Часы наручные для туризма купить часы concord. механические женские часы автоподзаводом Женские швейцарские часы бригет систематика частей речи по виноградову, золотые часы буран 31681 8100 Женские часы ника фиалка 11128b33000 купить швейцарские женские часы, часы наручные копии купить Шанель часы мужские биржевые часы купить часы наручные для слепых Часы мужские фирмы зенит часы rolex модель 225 13, мужские кварцевые часы Швейцарские часы certina 674 9400 68 16 часы наручные rebellion reb7 skeleton копии часов invicta отзывы Женские золотые кварцевые часы юнона с бриллиантами 985512 швейцарские часы не дорого, наручные часы с сенсорным экраном Женские механические часы заря продам часы audemars piguet копия в алматы