Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Richer-Rich - richer-rich.com

I am not the Admin.

Richer-Rich

Welcome to Richer-Rich.com

Richer-rich.com is the property of Richer-Rich Limited. The company is established in Canada.Website is the fully automated online interface by which you can anonymously participate in viable investment opportunities made available to you by the Company.

All transactions are handled via Libertyreserve and Perfectmoney.

Payments are proccessed instantly for Libertyreserve proccessor. In order to provide you with secure service, we use best protections such as SSL encryption, dedicated server DDOS protected and an unique script.We offer 6 level affilate program (4-2-1-1-1-1) with referrals commissions paid automatically into your account balance.

Investment Plans:

Up to 30% Daily For 20 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 8.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 9.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 10.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 15.00

Plan 5 $10,001 and more 30.00

Up to 900% After 20 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 170.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 200.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 300.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 500.00

Plan 5 $10,001 and more 900.00

6000% After 60 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 and more 6000.00

Accepted: LR, PM

Link: http://richer-rich.com/

• 1 month later...

This mid term program which is around one and half a month old is still active, here is their latest news update as on 19th March regarding the successful completion of 2nd round of 20 days plan !

Richer-Rich Completed Second Cycle

We are glad to announce that we have successfully completed its second 20-day cycle today. Many more members already got their full return of their principle and profits. We established a new office in Romania during this time and managers of the most popular languages are waiting to help you. We also hope we can help more and more people all over the wolrd from rich to richer.

Mar-19-2012 08:55:39 AM

This mid term program which is around one and half a month old is still active, here is their latest news update as on 19th March regarding the successful completion of 2nd round of 20 days plan !

well , the admin still updating the site , but it is not hard proof that the admin pays to the investors . $ 397,602.74 total deposited is really huge stats , but I cant believe that because the site is very simple .

The site looks pretty dull for sure, and "managers" using email addresses like yahoo and such is not very professional, but the fact that there are people of the program available in multiple languages via email and telephone gives the impression that this one might have an actual financial plan laid out, and that they could be able to sustain those rates they're advertising.

The ROI in their plans is a bit high, but given how long they've been in action already, and the payback rate shown on site I think this one could be worth the risk. Initial investment is just $10 anyway, so there's not that big loss - if any. Four monitors on site, each reporting paying with very nice payback rate - I guess this one could really be worth it!

Well, this site has very impressive and attractive design. Basically their color combination is very nice that that people should like them.

Now I want to discuss about their basic plan where wee need $10 for get start then we may get 8% daily for 20 days mean 3% daily net profit.(60% of total profit after 20 days = 3%/days). Probably they may try to give our current payout request but really doubt about their longevity.

I think this is a reasonable plan considering that the ROI percentage is higher depending on the amount range invested, so suppose if we start with a minimum of $10 it is 8% daily for twenty days that we will get in one round, a clear profit of 60% in 20 days, like 3% daily.

We can see many local or regional supporting unit of the site. Hope that we can get proper solution from them. But 51 days spent and still we can not find any good monitor where they have paid over 100K. As well as there is a monitor with problem stamp. I think this site might have fake data. We need to make sure before invest.

well this program just running for 52 days :D, and until now this program still paid the members well, and in some hyip monitors their status is paying while in the others still waiting , it is because they just monitoring by that monitors, and the profit here actually 160% which is profitable

well this program just running for 52 days :D, and until now this program still paid the members well, and in some hyip monitors their status is paying while in the others still waiting , it is because they just monitoring by that monitors, and the profit here actually 160% which is profitable

@Trickster, I think you didn't followed our previous post. Actually this owner already made a special trick to pay all monitors for get paid stamp. But they never pay to any regular investors. You saw that there are many paid list. Actually they just marked as paid from admin panel (manually) but didn't paid any single amount. Their regional contact won't response any, so might be fake and displayed for make for confuse.