1cpaleads - 1cpaleads.com

luck233

Welcome to 1cpaleads.com

How do I earn ?

1) Get paid to click ads.

2) Get paid to complete offers.

3) Get paid to sign up.

4) Get paid to refer a new member.

You will earn 20% of your level 1 referrals earnings and 5% of your level 1 referrals purchases.

You will earn 5% of your level 2 referrals earnings and 2% of your level 2 referrals purchases.

How do I get paid ?

You can cashout via Liberty reserve, Paypal, Alertpay when your balance reaches $0.10 with Paypal and Liberty reserve and $1 with Alertpay.

Daily payments.

cpaleads.jpg

http://www.1cpaleads...er.php?refid=35

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm too member of this site, this is new site, it have ran not long ago, for to now, I have had more 10 cents with this site only with click ads PTC, this site too is paying for PTC ads with rate is a bit good, when you can earn more 3 cents per day with this site. About offers, it is not have many and very difficult to complete here because almost not apply for my country

• 2 weeks later...

No, they only have PTC ads to work and I only work with PTC ads, offers, I don't company any here because almost is old offers that I have been member before. But it too not lucky for me today when I log in to work, I can't access site, what problem with this site I don't know now, I affair that It again ban members from my country

• 3 weeks later...