Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ementalinvest - ementalinvest.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. EMENTALINVEST is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

1-2% daily for lifetime

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 1.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,500 2.00

100 days 2.5% daily

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,501 - $5,000 2.50

http://ementalinvest.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Though program design is not very good and has a cheap script

But their plans are well designed and sustainable for longer term.

Stats are intesting program life is 61 days though - on monitors

i can see it added in november only but have paying status.

Not very good response looking at the long life they claim on the site....

Running days 61

Total accounts 58

Active accounts 37

Deposited $ 12,482.00

Withdrawn $ 8,557.80

This is true that program is not very good, but they have paying status though growing quite slowly and are not looking aggressive about progress

Such unkonwn programs having less investors some time go very long with paying status then they comeout with nice advertisements - and people like to invest as they already proved for long.

I feel the site is unreliable and suspicious since its website design very similar to phishing sites. Further it does not provide systems and anti-DDoS ssl. I feel investing in this site is risky and not recommended

I agree design is so simple and it is using a cheap script -

What if their plans are sustainable having quite reasonable roi of 1-2.5% a day only.

What if they have paying status on monitors since 14 days.

But stat show that they are not getting any good response from investors.

Status as of now:

Active accounts 43

Deposited $ 12,661.00

Withdrawn $ 8,589.96

Look on tenth november they had Total Deposited $ 12,482.00 And today 12,661 in seven days they got total 179$ investment.

On tenth Total withdrawals were $ 8,557.80 and today $ 8,589.96 so only 22$ withdrawn in 7 days (are these 22$ paid to monitors only?).

• 3 weeks later...

Leaving the design and outlook and looking at the site plans it could be observed they are offering reasonably good sustainable ROI yet i feel the 1-2% daily for lifetime plan is very risky since we cannot expect a site to run lifelong so its always better to invest only in the 100 day plan and avoid the life time plan