Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can we sue them?

chuna1985

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The starting point for this is from the trading agreement. Most forex traders open accounts with brokers without considering or even bothering to look at the trading terms. It is based on this and the evidence that a trader can provide especially saved trade logs, that a case can be made against a trader and won.

• 4 weeks later...

It really depends on their terms and condition because that what the court of law will jugde them with so if such weren't included then we have the right to sue them perhaps it depends on the level of money you lost because sueing is another big expenses.

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine it could be pretty tricky to sue a Forex broker. I think in order to be able to successfully sue a broker, two things have to happen. They have to have breached the terms of service. The other thing is that you have to be able to prove that they have breached their terms of service.

It really depends on their terms and condition because that what the court of law will jugde them with so if such weren't included then we have the right to sue them perhaps it depends on the level of money you lost because sueing is another big expenses.

The terms and conditions are what really count at the end of the day as you correctly mention. Fact is most of the time we do not even bother to read them because we are so quick to complete the registration process and get inside as quickly as possible. You might find that they already have that covered in their terms.

Yes, we don't know or fully understand those rules just only when we are in need of it or we have problem or issue regarding one of their terms and policies. Only I know that we need to accept it but I think I don't have read got problem in forex brokers particularly the violations in the policies or brokers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It depends on what your country is. In the US, you can easily sue them just for anything really, like LR, problems, you could have gotten your money back if they were a US broker. Also, I don't know how much the court system is honoring forex in your country though but in the US, its heavily regulated so you will be able to gain your lost back. Now, you can sue if they cause you lost in money by their unethical or scammy practice, very possible to sue. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Suing them is quite possible, most especially, the regulated brokers but then, you have to be very sure you are on the right track. They've got some good legal team which requires same to match them one on one. However, you can have an option like that of IAFT to do it for you if you registered through their affiliate link.

possible but mostly, brokers have power to stand in the correct side. majority complain would end up with fail and traders should forget their disappointment. rather than we are complain, better if we are withdraw the money left and open trading account in the more reliable brokers.

• 1 month later...

@Standart, I agree with you. The brokers have their own lawyers who know about the business and who are ready to defend their client. If it will be possible to sue them, them broker will still win the case and the trader will go defeated. It is good if the trader will learn how to be able to choose a type of broker that is trusted before trading.

• 1 month later...

It actually is dependent upon their situations and dilemma given that that just what the courtroom docket of laws will jugde them with As a result if These types of were not integrated then We now have now the right to sue them Most certainly it relies within the extent of money you dropped simply because sueing is an additional big expenses.