Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted admin just to request remove minimum 50 referal condition from the referal contest - but admin may have his own concerns as this way they can get lot of members so, he has decided to keep the same condition for anyone want to win prize must at least refer 50 valid referals. I dont think using fair methods it is possible to get so many referals so i decided not to just contest. But being a good forum i shall always continue posting here and yes refer my friends as well but just not to win prize.

i have now 4.00 and i requested them 2 days ago ......

i wish it pay fast and quickly

but the admin is so kuyt , nice and not snob

just try to observed the rules there and Im sure that the admin will pay you. Sad to say but the forum now has been flooded by some spammer but the good thing is the spammers is decreasing nowadays..

I am active on this forum as well, infact i made my 6th withdrawal request today though i see many payment requests but none is older than yesterday,

So admin dont keep withdrawal requests pending for longer and usually pays on the same day or next. And am quite confident that my request will be processed quite fast as usual.

yes i got a taste of my first payment also from this forum. the site is paying really fast. i am very much motivated to be more active on this one as well.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 10/28/2010 5:05 PM

Batch: 47879934

From Account: U1237959 (HYrextalk)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

I got my third payment here already and I am rather pleased with the Admin's speed of processing. Payments are almost always completed in a day.

you are right the speed of payment here is indeed fast within 24-48 hours is incredible, I just hope that HT does not encounter a problem such like problems in cashflow

Just got my 6th payout request today, would like to thank admin for such prompt processing of request. And yes I have already started towards 7th payout though i know it will take 2-3 days to make 100+ post again. And yes i agree with @sirwilly this forum is going to turn very active and good forum in coming future.