Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really find this forum interesting and easy to work with. It is very fast to load and has convenient stuff and features for posting. I also like the fact how the forum is very active so I have a feeling that this forum is going to become even more popular than ever and continues to be one of the best.

Yes freind it is very nice to work with this freindly forum, admin has been very prompt in making payments till now,

Some time the payouts has just been instant. I have got four payments from this forum already.

And Yes Hot Referal Contest is just started ..... So stay tuned there shall be lot of activity now.

there are so many spam post everywhere and they are making the forum worst i think the admin here is too busy to manage their members post and i see also a lot of duplicate thread and I am suggesting that the admin should get atleast moderators here for them to make the forum works well

You are correct there are some posts in wrong section or in wrong thread, but admin know it, as he issue warning to one who make post, though i dont think there is any deduction yet for the same. I already received warning two times for making thread which i could not found but exist. Anyway few spam post does not make the fourm worst while there are lot of good posts and nice activity.

but those spam post make the thread go crazy and even saying "nice this is a cool thread" is posting there I think the admin there is not strict compared to the other admin

yes, and many members here that know nothing but join the conversation, and the admin and mods not really strict with the spam rules here..

I always report any posted that seems spam, and double thread.. Don't know the admin proceed it or not.

But I always joined on the conversation that I know and want to know.

I think those who say that there are many spam posts in this forum are the spammers themselves. If the Admin hasn't said anything about it, then by what standard are you judging a post to be spammy? If there are duplicate threads, then why not report them to the Admin instead of posting them here?

I think those who say that there are many spam posts in this forum are the spammers themselves. If the Admin hasn't said anything about it, then by what standard are you judging a post to be spammy? If there are duplicate threads, then why not report them to the Admin instead of posting them here?

I have reported many spam and double post everyday and even take my time just reporting.. dont you think saying only thank you in a forex section is not a spam post? if they only do that on tcc and EP adn here maybe they have been banned..

LOLz, I don't think the admin will happy to paid spammer?? And I think we know which post that consider to spam post..

and I'm sure every PTP forum never accepted spammer.

The admin make rules, but if the admin can't handle it alone than the members should help by reported all spam posts to the moderator or admin..

Unless you post more than 10 words it would be not called as a spammed.. But need to have a quality posts..

Beside if you posted only about ask a question that you can find out in the FAQ of the site, I think it can be considered to spam post :)

Maybe it happened just because lazy or to chasing posts.

And I can't opened the HT from yesterday from my office connection, I think I should try using proxy than..

The Forex Poster Contest is really getting very competeitive and it has become very hard to get a winning chair. I have to spend the whole day posting here to win even second place!

sadly it has been ended by sir anderson but lets all wait for the new upcoming and more cooler contest :)