Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

i just hope that the admin can still keep paying. but i think that the admin should restrict the amount of payment the member can ask each week.as there are too many active members reaching payout. and i think that the admin should be a bit strict so that there won't be too many payout request that easily gets approved. i planned to stopped posting. but anyways, i resumed my activity again as i think that this site needs my support after all i got paid well here. so in appreciation i would keep on posting regardless if i will still get paid or not.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely go to this forum now as i see many payments are pending

and there are less active members posting on the forums

Looking at the balance of members it can be said that they are not paid since long.

And people just hoping for a miracle here that admin will get huge amount of funds and pay everyone but that looks just imagination now.

This forum is delaying from many days to proceed members payment and i think its for lack of fund and if its not then surely Admin pay members first . before also late but never such late . anyway i think if this forum will get some new advertiser then probably will pay otherwise we have to wait for untill not get any new advertiser.

I am still looking forward to Admin's words that they will clear the pending payout list before this year ends.

I just hope they will really do that to save their forum from inactivity. :(

Its my 1st payout and it will be a sad experience for me to have this delayed payment for so long :(

@Girdhar this is right that there is abnormal delay in payments and every one is in doubt

Admin has been very prompt in making payments and in fact paid lot of amounts in small period that many other forums pay in a year

I consider there is really fianancial problem against the forum - yes they got few advertisments

but looking at no. of payout requests and huge amount requested admin still need lot of funds to clear all the payments - and yes expenses overheads are increased for the forum

due to lot of mods and admin will be paying to them also. It is not looking easy for the forum to come out of the problem.

I posted my 2nd payout request yesterday and there were very few pending requests then so I thought that the administration has paid the previous pending payments, But I see a lot of complains here :o. I am worried about getting my payment now, I just hope that everything becomes fine and everybody's payout is cleared soon.

I dont know for hyrex more. I saw that the only payout they did yesterday was 1 person in alertpay....

Im still waiting for LR. No people after 6 december has been paid in Liberty reserve.

The request goes back approved for 06 dec, thats a long waiting period and the payout requests is accumulating, im waiting for my payment today....

The forum is a end now and nothing will happen. Admin is sleeping and will not pay anymore. He had made for him a good earning by getting advertisers and now he will not pay any member. Infact he played very clever by paying members in its first 3 months and when he got enough activity he stops paying. Now this forum will be close and added to scam list.

It's better for me to stop posting there, waiting my pending request withdrawal since Dec 4 is very time consuming. it's just wasting the time. Besides many members keep on complaining about pending payment. Is it the end of HT? only Admin knows.

Actually, I'm sad because of the deterioration of this forum ,

I am one of the members who love this forum, even though he was in arrears in the payment,

but I was continued in the activity there, but now it is getting worse,

Admins ignore requests for payment of all members,

I requested payment for more than 16 days, but did not receive until now

I hope that this forum back again, we are already going to lose good forum.

Actually, I'm sad because of the deterioration of this forum ,

I am one of the members who love this forum, even though he was in arrears in the payment,

but I was continued in the activity there, but now it is getting worse,

Admins ignore requests for payment of all members,

I requested payment for more than 16 days, but did not receive until now

I hope that this forum back again, we are already going to lose good forum.

Yeah... you are right. I think HT is a rising star in PTP forum. Now that the admin abandons this great site, it's time for us to move on. There are still plenty of PTP forums out there.