Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

I noticed when we type text to search in search box and press enter to search it is unable to find

but if we type the same again and press enter it finds the site... This may be the reason for being lot of duplicate threads here.

So please try searching again if you cannot find a site before creating new thread.

Ahh i havent had that problem. Yepp this could be a reason why so many threads are duplicates. In anyway I have for to say honestly never seens so many nonsense posts ever in a forum. Maybe because i havent been around in so many forums before. But do I love the way the features is done in this forum. How is the payout in here? Does it take a long time to get a payout after you request?. I noticed that some write payment proof fast, and some has to wait a little.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this PTP forum, in fact, it`s my best.

They have paid me two times now.

The nice thing about them is that they can have several sections for their customers to post and you don`t need to make posts that are several lines lomg.

I love the hyrextalk as well and yup i think it is amongst the best at least when earning are concerned

But this is true as well that now there are lot of duplicate threads and i dont know why mods are unable to delete them.

And ya though they were paying quite fast but now requests are pending several days before they are paid. I am just in line to be paid yesterday as i am just on second no. But have'nt been paid my request made 4 days before, just hoping to get paid today.

Many people satisfied with this forum, so do I always enjoyed here, the activity is good even with spammer around :D but with the new mods around I think many spammer not get banned, but the payment request declined..

Well, this is the first time my payment passed 48 hours, with that many queue I think it's OK the admin needed more time to paid all requests :)

Many people satisfied with this forum, so do I always enjoyed here, the activity is good even with spammer around :D but with the new mods around I think many spammer not get banned, but the payment request declined..

Well, this is the first time my payment passed 48 hours, with that many queue I think it's OK the admin needed more time to paid all requests :)

i just dont see the difference with warning people when they write nonsense several time...they continue cheat etc....and not ban them instead keep them around to keep writing nonsense?

It will take time from the mods decline there payout request, give the money they earned to members who actually report them, and then try stopping them from keep posting spam...i dont get it. Or it is for to have as many visitors as possible to the forum maybe? So that advertisers see the numbers of memebers and not the quality?

Im in anyway happy with them, i get to chase spammers.:))

I never had a reply for my moderator seeking work .

Maybe im to hard with the type of post as: what are pawnshopfund? Please explan how can I earn?

:blink:

@malingAyam,

I also experience the delayed payment. 4 days has passed but I have not received my second payment. The first one was fast. It only took 1 day to get the payment. Perhaps, it has something to do with the big number of payout requests. Anyway, it's okay for me because I am sure HT will pay it.

It is great that i found this forum and i have made some friends here just from helping other with some things and today i will request there my first payment and i checked their payment request page and there are so many payment request recently hope that admin have funds to pay that.

At last after 4 days in queue, here it is my 10th paymeny received. I'm very satisfied with this forum

You have received a payment to your account U2320811

Date: 11/9/2010 9:52 AM

Batch: 48768931

From Account: U1237959 (HYrextalk)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

I don't think hyrextalk and dmt have the same admin. having same advertisers is just coincidence and doesn't mean the admin is the same person. anyways, payment here is not as fast as before.i don't know how long i have to wait for now to receive payment.and I'm also hoping my payment request won't be denied and be approved for the second time.

I don't think hyrextalk and dmt have the same admin. having same advertisers is just coincidence and doesn't mean the admin is the same person. anyways, payment here is not as fast as before.i don't know how long i have to wait for now to receive payment.and I'm also hoping my payment request won't be denied and be approved for the second time.

You are right, indieover. Payment process in HT takes a bit longer nowadays. For example, I requested my second payment on Thursday last week and I got paid yesterday. It's okay for me because many members requested payout so the Admin could be very busy handling the payment.