Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I'm not the admin.

EARN 4% DAILY - 200% IN 50 DAYS!!!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

BOOST YOUR ONLINE INCOME WITH THIS PASSIVE INCOME EARNER!

Here is How it Works:

You purchase one or more ADVERTISING units. Each unit gives you one position in our PROFIT SHARING POOL. The pool will pay you 4% daily in passive income, so the more units you purchase, the more you will earn in both income and advertising

QUALITY ADVERTISING

You will receive AMAZING advertising value for money spent ! For Each Ad Unit purchased, you will get 5,000 ADVERTISING CREDITS.

OUR UNIQUE MEMBERS BENEFITS:

You Earn 4% Daily! No sponsoring Requirements.

Earn 200% In 50 Days.

Receive Quality Advertising for Each Ad Unit Purchased.

NO Need to Login Or Surf To Earn!!

2 Levels Referral Commissions (10% on Level 1, 5% on Level 2)

You Can Start with Just $10 per unit and Multiply it Exponentially

Rewarding Referral System!

You will never be required to promote our programs in order to earn a significant and growing income. However, those who do choose to help us to expand our membership, will be generously rewarded. Every time your recruits purchase Ad Units, YOU WILL EARN 10% commission.

When you indirect referrals make purchases you will make an extra 5% bonus commission on your 2nd level referrals.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
EARN 4% DAILY - 200% IN 50 DAYS!!!

its means its paying daily so I'm wondering is anyone in here invested and get paid? Its seems theirs no activity in this thread even though I like the site plan and although its last 50 days. But I'm wondering how can this site be a cycler. Its seems base on its plan its look like a hyip site to me. Or an autosurf. But I guess its really not that important. What is important it that we earn money if its paying.

Well,i have seen people promoting the site and i think it had been around for a long time now.It is the site with the highest daily percentage but the fact is,you cannot withdraw all your money when you have reached the day the investment is suppose to end yielding you money.You are going to reinvest a certain percentage of it again.