Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

billiondollarmails - billiondollarmails.com

nomiasif

That's right! The site looks interesting but what we need is payment proofs to believe that this site is really paying. We dont want to waste our efforts doing things here if in the end we would not see the fruit of our work. I'll check and search this site on the web and update everyone about the feedbacks of some people on the web about this site.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
it is pay per action site

i copied that thing from the site, is this site paid to read or we need to sell something like amazon, i see minimum PO here is just like many ptc site offer, it is about $2, but the rate here is not equal with the minimum payout we get here, but for upgraded member they have lower min PO

more so this program isnt for everybody as they only accept paypal as their payment processor i guess that is why the program isnt getting much popularity,many members are ignoring them for a more program that accept lr and other means of payment

• 1 month later...

more so this program isnt for everybody as they only accept paypal as their payment processor i guess that is why the program isnt getting much popularity,many members are ignoring them for a more program that accept lr and other means of payment

in my country PP is accepted and i can use them so this site is available for me but i doubt if i can earn in some months here, that is very bad for me if i joined and need about 10 months before i can reach minimum payout in this site that is only wasting my time here

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

looks like old site when see the payment record. last payment made at 19 June 2008. its very long and there is no other payment made this site after these date. if there is no latest payment proof update, there is possibility that this site not paying anymore. but lets hope I am wrong and we will see there is payment update made.