Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Stop loss is one of ways to minimize the risk in forex. But sometimes trader assume that Stop Loss will only make us get loss much more. In fact, we need to analyze market movement to find the right moment to make order, and we also need to analyze market to know where we should put Stop Loss level. When trading, I try to maximize forex analysis

We are to run this forex trading need with the stages in pembealajara, because forex trading is a big risk business, so we have to maximally owned knowledge in we want to gain profit in forex trading this. And for that we can practice running a good trading like with a demo account we can practice or also follow the demo contest instaforex in we are able to experience even more

boltushkin

boltushkin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I always use stop loss in your trading because trading without stop loss is like riding car without brakes, sooner or later you will hit a tree or wall ending with nothing. Putting fixed stop loss when opening a trade with Hotforex I then prefer to switch to trailing stops and keep profitable trade running rather than fix profit quickly. 

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

I always use stop loss in your trading because trading without stop loss is like riding car without brakes, sooner or later you will hit a tree or wall ending with nothing. Putting fixed stop loss when opening a trade with Hotforex I then prefer to switch to trailing stops and keep profitable trade running rather than fix profit quickly. 

take advantage of the way the work is to be able to help planning with abik to facilitate the trading the more understanding and indeed with often learn and try we will master it well and help the trading become one of the profitable

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Pretty much important for traders, not all of us realize this but stop loss is life saver in most cases. I said in most cases, because there are few cases in my career so far that Stop Loss more like a hindrance but that's just minority. In most cases(90%) are life saver, since it delegates controlling the loss problem but you need to be careful with a broker which usually hunt yours, not all brokers but they are exist especially in bucket shop broker.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Pretty much important for traders, not all of us realize this but stop loss is life saver in most cases. I said in most cases, because there are few cases in my career so far that Stop Loss more like a hindrance but that's just minority. In most cases(90%) are life saver, since it delegates controlling the loss problem but you need to be careful with a broker which usually hunt yours, not all brokers but they are exist especially in bucket shop broker.

so maximize what we do to be profitable so what we do is simpler to do, so understand what we do in order to achieve great profits and better understand quickly

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,909 posts

But you need to know that in some cases, this break instead sending you away from your car but you don't even collide with other cars. What i means that the price make sudden turn or gradual turn after break your SL just a bit. Even like that SL is a good tools for automated trading, makes it easier.

tauf

tauf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
On any trading plan there will be conditions that are not in accordance with the predictions of price movement, thus putting a stop loss is a good choice for once so that the risk of each transaction was able to reduced

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

On any trading plan there will be conditions that are not in accordance with the predictions of price movement, thus putting a stop loss is a good choice for once so that the risk of each transaction was able to reduced

Stop loss is all we have to do with every moment, because forex trading is a very big risk business, so for traders always to compile a risk plan that exists, with us always to keep trying in improving the ability of good trading, with to facilitate us in getting the benefits

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,909 posts

Stop loss is very important, not only as the place where people can stop loss but to stop our greediness. Have you ever thought that after the price fall/rise for quite big amount it will rise/fall once again? Yes, precisely. This feature help you to stop thinking like that, SL will help you to cut your loss for quite long time.