Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

@hansonudo2, that is to say where you expecting loss at first? No you can just put it that stoploss help us minimize our loss and protect our trade that is what happen here forex is so simple but for such factor we also need more caution to trade with effectiveness

Using stoploss our trade is very safe so we use stoploss to secured our trade in the right manner forex is not bad but we must learn how to trade first and know what is good and enable take profit at the right range also stoploss at the proper place.

This alone is what that will help us out

Placing a perfect stop loss during the Forex trading can save our trading account from the blowing but yes we have to utilize the experience and skill so that we can maintain a stop loss with perfection ,its all about the knowledge and the understanding of the Forex business which can make us successful.

Stop loss is a type of pending order that he forex trader places in anticipation that if a trade or an open position goes the other way round to the negative side, then the trade should be closed automatically at the set order price which is the stop loss. It prevents a trader from losing more than required amount while trading. 

Stop loss is a type of pending order that he forex trader places in anticipation that if a trade or an open position goes the other way round to the negative side, then the trade should be closed automatically at the set order price which is the stop loss. It prevents a trader from losing more than required amount while trading. 

Many traderr still use stop loss to manage the risk in trading, I am also if trade on real account usually will more carefully and always trade use stop loss, but sometime in demo account especially in contest will dare to trade without stop loss and use averaging strategy, but often this work to making growth capital in contest although never become winner

When its come to the forex market I think that it is an excecutive virtal for the traders to try and learn how to use stoploss if you never know how to use stoploss and you are still trading naked?

Then prepared to get a margine call soon as this may bring your balance to zero level again

How to oput strop loss, this feature is to manage the risk in every plan trading, sometime any trader they will use detail stop loss on certain ditsance with their order, but might there are trader that will look on support and resistance area, and it will depending with each trader to determine

I cannot stressed much more that stop loss is really helpful for traders, in my serious trading it helps me to avoid much losses. The other aspect which i love about stop loss is automatic, when i closed my platform SL will still work so if the position reached SL it will close automatically.

I cannot stressed much more that stop loss is really helpful for traders, in my serious trading it helps me to avoid much losses. The other aspect which i love about stop loss is automatic, when i closed my platform SL will still work so if the position reached SL it will close automatically.

Yes stop loss really helpful to manage the risk in trading, because not always we can predict movement with accurate, sometime we faced with mistake in analysis, and stop loss will really helpful to manage the risk in trading, many expert trader also using money management and risk management in trading I think

The importance of stop loss is very very important, one of the most usable feature and also one of the feature which helps lots of traders around the world to manage the risk automatically without need to make them stay in front of computer for quite long time, and also SL helps traders to practice safe trading.

Tradingt without stop loss will posisble to get margin call account if trader against the trend market, although as trader already having experience to analyze the market but in fact making perfect analysis is not always they can, and put stop loss is to manage the risk in trading, this is important

The importance of stop loss is very very important, one of the most usable feature and also one of the feature which helps lots of traders around the world to manage the risk automatically without need to make them stay in front of computer for quite long time, and also SL helps traders to practice safe trading.

I couldn't agree more with you, i also wondering why some people still don't use their Stop Loss just becuse they think this feature isn't really useful for them. I know it will automatized everything but it doesn't mean it will ruin their trading, it will even safe their butt from their own emotions.

Stoploss do help us to prevent loss sometime it make us to go out of our trade safely this is the right and best way to safegurde your trade in the forex market constant practice and understanding is the best.

Knowing the right place to placed the stoploss is another better way to help the trader survive loss of money

@radex78, not only you but also I have to say is for everyone who are trading we use stoploss to control our trade and make it more moveable to us.

Stoploss has been and will always be beneficial to all human forex traders but if you never trade then dont trade because you wont get succeeded if the urge to trade is not within you

Stoploss is good it is the right instrument which we can use to prevent unexpected from our trade this is never bad it was introduce with a purpose so stoploss is the key to limit our ultimate loss.

But I think that it should be accompany with take profit yes take profit this make every trade easy to close.

Never bad? Well you're wrong SL could be bad for traders since it will lower our chance to grab profit if the trend is turning back as we predicted before after against our prediction, i've experienced something like this many times before, but overall SL still important to lower the risk among us also it is good feature to controlling our emotions.

Never bad? Well you're wrong SL could be bad for traders since it will lower our chance to grab profit if the trend is turning back as we predicted before after against our prediction, i've experienced something like this many times before, but overall SL still important to lower the risk among us also it is good feature to controlling our emotions.

that is one of the disadvantages of placing SL,but placing SL is not only we want get loss. It is just anticipate if our order is wrong, against market.

Still many trader using stop loss and money management to maintain account, but as trader also will learn how to analyze the market with learn from their experience, if any trader want to makig profit and they already having good understanding with the market and also havibg strong mental hence might will get easiness to making profit

Of course this is why i still use stop loss feature because this feature is one of the best feature which exist and not to mention with that automatically detect loss limit you can lower the risk without of emotions. If you put your own emotions above the line then stop loss would help you a lot and also SL in risk management would help traders a lot.

• 1 month later...

Still many trader using stop loss and money management to maintain account, but as trader also will learn how to analyze the market with learn from their experience, if any trader want to makig profit and they already having good understanding with the market and also havibg strong mental hence might will get easiness to making profit

As long as they able to maintain their account i think a trader could drive the worry about losing their account and one problem is gone. Stop Loss placement would be so much helpful in this case, just to make our trading less problem and automatic closing is really fast also accurate.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as they able to maintain their account i think a trader could drive the worry about losing their account and one problem is gone. Stop Loss placement would be so much helpful in this case, just to make our trading less problem and automatic closing is really fast also accurate.

Sure they can in the end that is stop loss placement which make people able to trade without worry and also so much helpful for traders to manage the whole risk which people has. That is right it is much faster rather than cut loss or cut the profit by ourselves. I prefer this way because i can just set and forget it.